📖 Tutorial How to add Custom Toast Messages, Dialogs & Splash Screens in MOD APK Files

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,264 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
OKAY yes thank you so much, I got it. Okay, how do I know if it's working? I mean I already input the command you gave and a bunch of java info came out, that good?
I think so ... It should show you the java version. You can also try "javac --version" and it should show java compiler version.

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think so ... It should show you the java version. You can also try "javac --version" and it should show java compiler version.
Yep I that was it showed thank you. Now how do I do this - 'Move the .apk file inside the root of the apktool (same path where the apktool.jar file is)'?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yep I that was it showed thank you. Now how do I do this - 'Move the .apk file inside the root of the apktool (same path where the apktool.jar file is)'?
You using Apk easy tool right ? Then why you need to move the apk ? Just select the apk from the GUI .
Post automatically merged:

Or drag n drop the apk into Apk easy tool window.

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
You using Apk easy tool right ? Then why you need to move the apk ? Just select the apk from the GUI .
Post automatically merged:

Or drag n drop the apk into Apk easy tool window.
So like when I have the APktool open, drag the apk there and just click decompile right? It still shows java is not recognize. While using CMD and inputting what sbenny said - apktool d "name of the app.apk" shows how apktool is not recognize. Before all of this, I put both the java and apktool in the user variables environment path, and not in the system variables, is that why is not working?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
So like when I have the APktool open, drag the apk there and just click decompile right? It still shows java is not recognize. While using CMD and inputting what sbenny said - apktool d "name of the app.apk" shows how apktool is not recognize. Before all of this, I put both the java and apktool in the user variables environment path, and not in the system variables, is that why is not working?
Hmm ... Well when you open Apk easy tool is there any error like 'java not found' or similar ? Try downloading a portable java , then extract it and place the 'bin' folder directory into Apk easy tool. And for CMD do you have apktool.bat ?

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmm ... Well when you open Apk easy tool is there any error like 'java not found' or similar ? Try downloading a portable java , then extract it and place the 'bin' folder directory into Apk easy tool. And for CMD do you have apktool.bat ?
Nope, I got the Java recognize already in the CMD. For the apktool.bat, it seems like I can't put it in the Apktool folder inside the Apk easy tool. I did the separate thing that Sbenny said where you creat a new folder in the desktop and then have the Apktool.bat and apk file in there. Can only use the Windows PowerShell there, not the CMD itself, that does make a difference? And when I use the PowerShell, it then shows how Java in not recognize. Lmao man.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Nope, I got the Java recognize already in the CMD. For the apktool.bat, it seems like I can't put it in the Apktool folder inside the Apk easy tool. I did the separate thing that Sbenny said where you creat a new folder in the desktop and then have the Apktool.bat and apk file in there. Can only use the Windows PowerShell there, not the CMD itself, that does make a difference? And when I use the PowerShell, it then shows how Java in not recognize. Lmao man.
Ok just like sbenny said ... Create a new folder on desktop and copy apktool.bat , apktool.jar and your Apk. Then ok that folder open CMD (shift + right click , open CMD here). Now type the command .

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok just like sbenny said ... Create a new folder on desktop and copy apktool.bat , apktool.jar and your Apk. Then ok that folder open CMD (shift + right click , open CMD here). Now type the command .
When I did that, there's no CMD option. There's only that PowerShell.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
When I did that, there's no CMD option. There's only that PowerShell.
And when you using that you getting java errors ? You tried portable java on apk easy tool already ?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yep. But I don't think I tried it, how do I do that?
Download portable java (.zip) and extract it then open Apk easy tool go to settings and set the java "bin" directory there.

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Download portable java (.zip) and extract it then open Apk easy tool go to settings and set the java "bin" directory there.
Oh I finally put the apktool.bat in the apktool inside the apk easy tool folder. And the finally got the apk decompiled! Thank you so much for the help. Man I havent even started coding

Lawrence

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm trying to add a Toast message using an App called Apk editor, it can convert to smali so I think it can work. Great tutorial :D

rAwP0TAT0

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
It was very helpfull tutorial for making a toast message into my first cracked app. Html colors are yet to be made as soon as i figure it out lol!

4s4

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this amazing tutorial, it's pretty clear.

Francium96

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I modded a app and I added a toast that is my credit. But it can be removed. Is it possible to make the toast unremoveable?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I modded a app and I added a toast that is my credit. But it can be removed. Is it possible to make the toast unremoveable?
Nothing is "Unremovable" but can be made nearly impossible to remove.