How to bypass app license

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,449 happy users since 2014.
Register

ScealcLigt

174th Divisione Scealc van der Ligt
Member for 4 years
No, not the sbenny license system, but the license verification of games themselves. I tried downloading an app but when I did, it always redirects me to gplay store telling me to buy the game. Does anybody know how to circumvent the license system of apps?

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Turn off your internet connection?

ScealcLigt

Member for 4 years
Nein, no can do. Still failed.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I believe you should contact the author of the mod

ScealcLigt

Member for 4 years
No, it is not made by any modder. I downloaded the original application of the net. I have seen modders here who knew how to remove the license check (maybe you know how?). I just want to know how to remove license checks by myself.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
No, it is not made by any modder. I downloaded the original application of the net. I have seen modders here who knew how to remove the license check (maybe you know how?). I just want to know how to remove license checks by myself.
That sort of questions belong to the android modding University section

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It varies app to app . Doesnt have any universal method.

ScealcLigt

Member for 4 years
It varies app to app . Doesnt have any universal method.
We're talking about those apps that throw you back to gplay when you use them. Does it still vary, or does it have a common method?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
We're talking about those apps that throw you back to gplay when you use them. Does it still vary, or does it have a common method?
As I said above , It varies. What get into the google play is the link and what happened before is the main process (License Checks) and varies.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
since this question belongs better to the modding university and is quite old, i'll be moving this to the answered questions then.