How To Create IMGUI Cheat Menu ( Part-1 2022 )

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,650 happy users since 2014.
Register

Retarted

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello Guys It's MeMaxx Here And In Today's Video I Am Going To Teach You How You Can Make IMGUI Cheat Menu For Any PC Games. Many Of People Are Asking Me To Make A Video On That So That's Why I Came With That Tuorial. This Is The First Tutorial So I Wanna Start With Basics Concept So At The End Of The Tutorial You Will Learn To Make A Layout For You Cheat Menu Like This :-

IMGUI - Search Results in Video 18-04-2022 11_44_59.png

So To Make Your IMGUI Cheat Menu We Need Some Basics Tools Like :-

1.) MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO

2.) A Brain

That's It We Need

So Now We Are Moving Forward In The Tutorial First We Need A Loader Base So To Get The Loader Base From Here :-

So Now Moving To Step-2

When You Open The Loader Base You'll See Interface Like This. Don't Be Scared After Seeing Bunch Of Codes It's Pretty Easy.

ImGui Tutorial - Part 1.mp4 - VLC media player 18-04-2022 11_38_08.png

So Now We Need To Make Some Changes In The Loader Base To Make Our IMGUI Cheat Menu That Supports Our Game.

All The Important Concepts I Can't Tell With Writing Because You'll Need To See Some Steps By Your Eyes To Learn Better.So I Am Going To Prefer A IMGUI Cheat Menu Tutorial Of Mine.

You Can Watch That Tutorial By Searching Me On YT :- "MeMaxx"

I Hope You Like Our Content And Like That Video Too. So Till Then Enjoy Cracking And Modding.

Attachments

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Is it not possible to um....link the video. There are some tutorials on the forum which have linked the video on there thread. Might be more convenient