How to do screenrecorder video on Android with clear internal audio?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,799 happy users since 2014.
Register

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Member for 5 years
Hi there, i've been trying to do this several times but always got poor audio. It is like i am standing in the middle of a crowded market, do you have any idea about how to do this better so i can achieve better quality?

ThePrasseBox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don't know about your phone, but mine asks me what audio choice I want to use (Microphone, System, None). The system sound is always the best for me. What type of phone do you use? Maybe there's a tutorial, if yours doesn't give the same choice.

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
If you put the app in the games launcher folder, you can use the recorder from there. It can be set up to record audio out only, or audio from game and microphone.

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Member for 5 years
I don't know about your phone, but mine asks me what audio choice I want to use (Microphone, System, None). The system sound is always the best for me. What type of phone do you use? Maybe there's a tutorial, if yours doesn't give the same choice.
I am using Vivo Y83, where to get that audio choice option?
Post automatically merged:

If you put the app in the games launcher folder, you can use the recorder from there. It can be set up to record audio out only, or audio from game and microphone.
I don't have games launcher, but i do have game mode things to categorize which app needed more privilege than others.

ThePrasseBox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
For me, it typically pops up as soon as I hit the screen record button. Let me do some searching. I might be able to find a solution for you.

Okay, I've found that for Vivo phones there isn't an internal audio choice. Only a "record voice" choice in the screenshot settings. But here are some options for apps that may be better: Mobizen (has adds and mainly for Samsung), ApowerREC, and ADV Screen Recorder. Hope this helps, man. I'd go with one of the last 2, just wanted to give the first option because that's considered the best for Samsung users.

Last edited:

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Aww that sucks you don't have a built in option!

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Member for 5 years
R
For me, it typically pops up as soon as I hit the screen record button. Let me do some searching. I might be able to find a solution for you.

Okay, I've found that for Vivo phones there isn't an internal audio choice. Only a "record voice" choice in the screenshot settings. But here are some options for apps that may be better: Mobizen (has adds and mainly for Samsung), ApowerREC, and ADV Screen Recorder. Hope this helps, man. I'd go with one of the last 2, just wanted to give the first option because that's considered the best for Samsung users.
Right now i am trying AZ Screen Recorder, i've tried Mobizen and it did record sound but it is not clear or loud enough.

Aww that sucks you don't have a built in option!
Hahahaha, i know. It's really vexing sometimes.

jihyonh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
As the person who had the same problem as you did, sadly my answer was and still is
there is nothing available(at least free ones anyway) unless you have a built-in option in your phone. 😭
If you get to find your solution, please let me know too. Seriously, the gaming world needs it.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month