📖 Tutorial How To Download & Activate .NET Reflector

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,752 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
How To Download & Activate .NET Reflector

Download ▶
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

After installation Turn Off the Internet, this is important. Then open .NET Reflector and go to "Help >> Activate".

Now open the Activator and generate serial number by pressing "Generate Serial". then copy it and paste in .NET Reflectors activation windows serials textbox. press OK and because we have turned off the internet it will ask us if we want manual activation. Yes, that's exactly what we want.

after pressing YES, you'll see the new windows with 2 textboxes. in the left one there is some text which should be processed and after processing the new generated text should be pasted in the right textbox.

So, copy the text from the left textbox of the .NET Reflector and past it on the Activators left textbox under the "Request". After that in Activators right textbox under the "Response" will appear the processed text. Copy that text.

Now, go to Reflector and paste this copied text into the .NET Reflectors right textbox, then click OK and that's it. You have activated .NET Reflector

SPECIAL THANKS to for providing the NET Reflector zip file

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you so much for this very detailed tutorial Su! I'll add it to my topic about hacking Unity Games, in order to simplify the activation of the crack for Net Reflector! :)

songponw

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've a trouble to activate. Let me check your way. Thank you. :-*

Finally, I can activated program. :)