How to get a Multi-Rank

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,364 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Awesome , I appreciate it.
Its great to feel apart of something while just trying to learn things, you know?

Hauday

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I never saw this topic.
I would love to see my profile full of stuffs :p .
you decide what im qualified for. :D

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny I would like to request badges if i may, i am not sure of what they look like as i cant see them in the posts above. Is it possible to get one for uploading apps, or helper for site suggestions and errors, and informing others of helpful information?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
These have been kinda discontinued since we switched to the new forum, but I might reintroduce them soon.

MsAngelWings

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years
geart job love how you showed how to do it as well as giving clear details as well love it 😁 🥇💯🎉🎊🎉

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks for this. I was wondering how to get approved releaser.

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
I don't understand very well the ebook releaser, sorry. Could you explain, please? And thank you.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I don't understand very well the ebook releaser, sorry. Could you explain, please? And thank you.
Hello @nomevisss In order to get the eBook releaser badge you'll need to release 10 eBooks following the rules located here: https://forum.sbenny.com/thread/ebook-release-rules-as-of-8-22-20.103877/ You will need to continue releasing at least one eBook a week in order to keep your badge as the system automatically checks and removes badges. You can read more about that here: User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello @nomevisss In order to get the eBook releaser badge you'll need to release 10 eBooks following the rules located here: https://forum.sbenny.com/thread/ebook-release-rules-as-of-8-22-20.103877/ You will need to continue releasing at least one eBook a week in order to keep your badge as the system automatically checks and removes badges. You can read more about that here: User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements
I think I understand better!

But i have a question about the special user rank benefit, in the thread about SB points discounts; i don't see the eBook Releaser although in this thread it says, you receive one. That confuse me a bit.