How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Hello there, guest! Nice to see you here 😊 Join our community to meet our family, chat with us, start a discussion and a lot more!

Register

Punisher Kennels

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello and Thank you @Sbenny and all of the rest of you that have created such a phenomenal place for people to come together and do what they love ! The SB Points system is a great idea (hence the abuse) but you fixed it. I'm not sure if this was okay to post this here or not, Yes I'm new but I became a member quite some time ago but work didn't provide any time. *seriously* Breaks are on, sorry for being a space and time hog.Going to Introduce yourself now... Great Work to all of you !!!!

Jimmy05

Novice Lv1️⃣
I was to get them but I failed so I thought that there was an expiration date for it. Link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

FrogLegz123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Thank you for your reply. I'm new to Sbenny, still trying to learn how to collect points. I need 200 for a game. I've been watching videos to earn enough points for the last 3 days & have only earned 40. Or videos keep saying something went wrong. I don't have any ad blockers on my device.

Promote yourself at Sbenny.com: become a Sponsor now!