How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Hello there, guest! Nice to see you here 😊 Join our community to meet our family, chat with us, start a discussion and a lot more!

Register

Yoda

Master of The Force
Staff member
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
Member for 4 years
Hello,

Just like other people said, I think there may be something wrong with these methods to earn free SB points:

- Watching 5 ads does not work. I keep clicking on the watch ad link, the ad starts, then the page redirects me here on the forum, nothing happens. No reward at all and I've already watched 10 ads.
- Following the listed links to subscribe to social media also doesn't work. When I click on 'claim reward', all I get is "Something didn't go through..."

I was wondering if this might be a browser issue? Is there anything specific that might prevent me from getting the points?
Same situation, I have also tried to connect with these links but they failed. You have gained some points but I have gained not any point till.
Please read carefully. It says, "UPDATE 28 APR 2022: Due to abuses (as usual), we're forced to apply social subscription rewards only to users in the "Active User" group. More info: User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements".

FrogLegz123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I've tried a few browsers & still have issues. Was able to watch 5 vids today w/o problems
Post automatically merged:

I've tried a few browsers & still have issues. Was able to watch 5 vids today w/o problems

Awasad

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Very helpful, answered all I needed to know but I still make mistakes since I'm kinda stupid :) have a nice day

Awasad

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Yes but you need to have the Active User role, if you just started and want free SB, the 5 daily ADs are your best choice, if you don't want to wait consider purchasing.

Promote yourself at Sbenny.com: become a Sponsor now!