📖 Tutorial How to hack Unity Android Games when there's no Assembly-Csharp.dll (libil2cpp.so method)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,099 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Become a modder before making such specific questions, as you don't learn just by reading but also by practicing and you're making very specific questions for specific needs while I don't see any mods from you on here yet.

PolarBear

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Check this out: Best ARM Converter at the bottom there's a function to generate them.
there is no double values+how to mod void methods?
Become a modder before making such specific questions, as you don't learn just by reading but also by practicing and you're making very specific questions for specific needs while I don't see any mods from you on here yet.
bro I was here in this form a long time ago then I retired then I came back again but I`m trying to remember+i`m asking because I got functions in double and I want to mod them so if you could help that would be nice

mgj1993

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
So... When I try to dump apk, this is what I get:
1625769966296.png

I get this:
1625770013150.png

But no "Managed" folder.
Is it enough?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
So... When I try to dump apk, this is what I get:
View attachment 75537
I get this:
View attachment 75538
But no "Managed" folder.
Is it enough?
Yes .
there is no double values+how to mod void methods?

bro I was here in this form a long time ago then I retired then I came back again but I`m trying to remember+i`m asking because I got functions in double and I want to mod them so if you could help that would be nice
If you have discord The contact me on Gourov #4039 I will give you a personal tool if you want. Also Modding Void always depends . You cant just ask how to mod void. Modding void needs good knowledge about ASM Opcodes.

PolarBear

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yes .

If you have discord The contact me on Gourov #4039 I will give you a personal tool if you want. Also Modding Void always depends . You cant just ask how to mod void. Modding void needs good knowledge about ASM Opcodes.
ye i need to know about void+double values

Bubenchuk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi all! How can this problem with Il2CppDumper (v.6.6.5) be solved...?
Is it possible that the metadata doesn't support dump or is it encoded?
Code:
Initializing metadata...
System.NotSupportedException: ERROR: Metadata file supplied is not a supported version[920093868].
   в Il2CppDumper.Metadata..ctor(Stream stream) в C:\projects\il2cppdumper\Il2CppDumper\Il2Cpp\Metadata.cs:line 38
   в Il2CppDumper.Program.Init(String il2cppPath, String metadataPath, Metadata& metadata, Il2Cpp& il2Cpp) в C:\projects\il2cppdumper\Il2CppDumper\Program.cs:line 126
   в Il2CppDumper.Program.Main(String[] args) в C:\projects\il2cppdumper\Il2CppDumper\Program.cs:lineа 100
Press any key to exit...

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi all! How can this problem with Il2CppDumper (v.6.6.5) be solved...?
Is it possible that the metadata doesn't support dump or is it encoded?
Code:
Initializing metadata...
System.NotSupportedException: ERROR: Metadata file supplied is not a supported version[920093868].
   в Il2CppDumper.Metadata..ctor(Stream stream) в C:\projects\il2cppdumper\Il2CppDumper\Il2Cpp\Metadata.cs:line 38
   в Il2CppDumper.Program.Init(String il2cppPath, String metadataPath, Metadata& metadata, Il2Cpp& il2Cpp) в C:\projects\il2cppdumper\Il2CppDumper\Program.cs:line 126
   в Il2CppDumper.Program.Main(String[] args) в C:\projects\il2cppdumper\Il2CppDumper\Program.cs:lineа 100
Press any key to exit...
Obfuscated metadata.

Bubenchuk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Next to this file is libil2cpp.so, but its size is much smaller than the original, can it be responsible for anything?

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Next to this file is libil2cpp.so, but its size is much smaller than the original, can it be responsible for anything?
Check the header, open the libil2cpp.so in HxD and take a screenshot. Then send that screenshot here.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I am afraid I cant anything about encryption publicly . Better search around .

Bubenchuk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Here is the result of this file...
1629560237391.png
I've known for a long time that the HxD editor's files are decoded, as the game itself is fully decoded.

Upd:
1629560614071.png

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Here is the result of this file...
I've known for a long time that the HxD editor's files are decoded, as the game itself is fully decoded.
Your library seems unobfuscated to me So only global-metadata is obfuscated most likely.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Because of metadata issues, you can't get the .dll files?
You can ... But I cant tell here about those things here . You can use riru or Auto dumper to get dump.cs though.

Bubenchuk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Where can I find documentation where I can get dump.cs via Riru (installed via Magisk)?