📲 Tutorial How to install obb/cache file [EASY]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,751 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
How to install obb/cache file Easy

Hi Everyone,
I know for some novice members you may be confused how to install/or/extract/move the "obb" file when its required. I hope this video tutorial helps simplify the process. Its really not as difficult as you may think it to be. I am more of a "visual learner" myself and thought it'd be easier explained through a video. (For me I find its like having someone walk me through step by step, I hope I can do that for you here)
If you have ANY questions just send me a pm (tap here➡ @SusieQ - select start conversation) . There's no questions thought "silly or insignificant" .. We all were new once too !

1. Download & install "APK" (do NOT open yet)

2. Download "OBB"

3. Go to your Download in file manager

4. Long press "OBB"

5. Open Options/More

6. Select "Path to Sd/Android

7. Tap "Android"

8. Tap "OBB" , select "OK" to extract/copy to it.
That's it. Step by step..

If you need anything else for tutorials please leave a comment suggestions of what you'd like what kind of tutorials you want me to do..
Best Regards,
SusieQ

Happy Gaming Everybody

Last edited:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks I was really confused about this
@Vongola
if I've helped to clarify , I'm happy to have helped. I remember when I first began my venture to "this side of the gaming world" & I was confused as it gets (about allot [f things LOL) .. In time I've learned through trial & error how to do many things (unfortunately I didn't find many useful videos , either they had a strong foreign accent , or were just plain wrong) .. . So over the last few years I've made many videos on many subjects of "How-To's " and "Don't do that's" . I will be re-publishing several of my tutorials. I try to keep them direct, and clear. If you have any suggestions on topics you'd like tutorials for , feel free to leave your suggestion below. I'll do my best to assist.
Best Regards & Happy Gaming

SusieQ

Post automatically merged:

Thanks I was really confused about this
@Vongola
if I've helped to clarify , I'm happy to have helped. I remember when I first began my venture to "this side of the gaming world" & I was confused as it gets (about allot [f things LOL) .. In time I've learned through trial & error how to do many things (unfortunately I didn't find many useful videos , either they had a strong foreign accent , or were just plain wrong) .. . So over the last few years I've made many videos on many subjects of "How-To's " and "Don't do that's" . I will be re-publishing several of my tutorials. I try to keep them direct, and clear. If you have any suggestions on topics you'd like tutorials for , feel free to leave your suggestion below. I'll do my best to assist.
Best Regards & Happy Gaming

SusieQ

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Lollipopshax
I understand you have questions/trouble with the obb/cache files. Watch my video walkthrough. Its actually MUCH easier than you think. If you still need help pm me.
Best Regards
SusieQ

Benempt

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Aww, shucks. Thanks Susie! I've followed your instructions, and it works perfectly fine for most of the games I've downloaded. However, there was one particular file that I just couldn't get to work no matter how many times I've tried it on my kindle fire. After trying it out with Nox on my computer, it seems that it was one of those files that just doesn't work on my kind of tablet as to be expected. Anyways, thanks for helping me out, I appreciate it :)

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@SusieQ , this time I used your type of unzipper Es File Explorer. I did everything you said on the video but it says "Exception found!(Bad zip file)"
Its possible the file was corrupted. Check /verify the obb file size vs the file size that you downloaded.

BOOGADYBOO

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
SusieQ what happens after you do OBB file, then try to do the app and get message ( there was a problem parsing the package) ?

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
SusieQ what happens after you do OBB file, then try to do the app and get message ( there was a problem parsing the package) ?
Pm me .. You may have had either inturption in download( full file may not have been DL'd) , possibly not correctly configured apk, or something simple like forgot to uninstall vanilla version (play store v) first. Or..
Lol maybe the apk wasn't signed ..best to pm me to troubleshoot with you.
EDIT--
Be sure to send me link of where you got from (post link itself) too

loanphan97

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I follow your guide probably with the game Civilization Revolution 2 but when I opened, it all black and nothing happend.
This is the link where I downloaded the game
Civilization Revolution 2
Can you give it a look please
@SusieQ

Lulumo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much. You are truly my savior as I was so confused this the whole obb file thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.