📖 Tutorial How to make and share a mod apk from smartphone with Lucky Patcher

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,323 happy users since 2014.
Register

AAA111BBB222

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
When mod with LP
Some of the game get stuck in some point
Is it normal?
How to fix that?

Emma4ang3l

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
OK I understand the tutorial like 80% of the time, but once I check the game and the patch works fine ( in-app purchases) HOW do I share it here? How do I export the pre-patched game to upload it to the forum? I did managed to patch some games and wanted to share them here but I have no idea how to export them from my phone. Thanks

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
OK I understand the tutorial like 80% of the time, but once I check the game and the patch works fine ( in-app purchases) HOW do I share it here? How do I export the pre-patched game to upload it to the forum? I did managed to patch some games and wanted to share them here but I have no idea how to export them from my phone. Thanks
When you select "Create Modified APK" it makes a copy of the apk file in Android/data/com.vending.billing.InApp.COIN/Lucky Patcher/Modified/ . You can then simply upload the file to sbupload and share it here by starting a new thread in the Game Releases section.

Mlivin2017

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I've seen Funky Bay modded with LP and shared here. I can't get it to mod with LP, the game crashes. Any ideas? If someone else has done it, can you share how?