How to Make Ebook

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,407 happy users since 2014.
Register

MllxHoney

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi everyone !

I just wanted to know how to make ebook ? Because I see a lot of people post online ebook for free and I want to do the same. I have a lot of books in my house and I think it’s interesting to share them, because books can be pricey and I know you can’t find everything online. But I don’t how to convert or whatever :( If someone could explain me that would be great !

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
I might be wrong but if you're talking about turning a physical book into an ebook, then it would be very time consuming. You will have to scan every page of the book. To 'scan' is essentially take a picture of every page of the book, edit the photos to make it clearer, then turn the words in the image into text. It's more of a long process.

But if you're talking about a digital copy, then you can just click on "Release an eBook" in the eBook releases section. You can click here to go to the ebook releases section. But you have to upload the ebook file in sbupload.com

There's also a thread about how they get ebooks right here.

I don't release eBooks so I'm not 100% sure, but I think that's it.

Last edited:

MllxHoney

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks I was talking about making an ebook but I didn’t realize it was this long :( even though i have plenty of time now of the virus :LOL:
But yeah thanks for your reply !

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!