📖 Tutorial How to make your Lucky Patcher work on MIUI

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,910 happy users since 2014.
Register

Wagaga

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hi fellow Xiaomi users
Some of you maybe discovered that in newer versions of MIUI some features of LP (Lucky Patcher) doesn't work.
Saw this message and didn't know what to do? Here's simple tutorial how to reenable all of it's features!
IMG_20200121_190553.jpg

1. Open your Settings

2. Go to Apps

IMG_20200121_191436.jpg

3. Go to Permissions
5541106_.jpg

4.Go to Autostart
IMG_20200121_191519.jpg

5. Find Lucky-Patcher, Proxy server for Inapp purchases and Proxy server for License Verification

6. Switch all of them on.

7. Goback to Permissions and click Other permissions
IMG_20200121_191454.jpg

8. Again find Lucky-Patcher, Proxy server for Inapp purchases and Proxy server for License Verification
Screenshot_2020-01-21-19-13-07-692_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

9. Tick all crossed boxes as Allowed (green checkmark)
Screenshot_2020-01-21-19-12-08-092_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

10. Restart your phone

11. Done!

After the restart of your device LP should work normally!
Hope this helped!

Nei634

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sono certi giochi che mi danno sempre i errori N2-N3, nonostante la sua guida. Mi potrebbe aiutare con qualche guida? Grazie!

Wagaga

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Sono certi giochi che mi danno sempre i errori N2-N3, nonostante la sua guida. Mi potrebbe aiutare con qualche guida? Grazie!
Hi, having pattern fails is normal. Less fails = bigger chance that the patch will work. Even on the foto from their own website have succes/fail ratio 3/2.
lucky-patcher-remove-ads-success-message.jpg

pianistoff

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I can't find Proxy server for Inapp purchases and Proxy server for License Verification in Autostart nor in Other permissions. There is no such apps in the list. I have installed LuckyPatcher. I'm using Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 MIUI 11. Please help.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I can't find Proxy server for Inapp purchases and Proxy server for License Verification in Autostart nor in Other permissions. There is no such apps in the list. I have installed LuckyPatcher. I'm using Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 MIUI 11. Please help.
Actually, you need to
IMG_20210101_170416.jpg
press the switches button at the bottom, then
Screenshot_2021-01-01-17-04-26-360_ru.nisrTAmK.ShyRobvfN.jpg
turn on these two, it will ask you to install both of them proxy servers, tap install, then you can find them in the respective places

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
dont enable purchases in me device poco x3 and change this my lp
i probably don't understand what you mean, but i think you say this isn't able to carry out in-app transactions for free. If your device isn't rooted (mine isn't either), there are only so much apps the patch will work on, btw, what do you mean by 'change this my lp'?

mikex3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I tried to change the lucky patcher setting according to the picture in the forum because I wanted to use this application full version but it is not possible.
thanks for help..

Rolexton

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
[QUOTE = "mikex3, publicación: 971747, miembro: 815777"]
no habilite compras en mi dispositivo poco x3 y cambie este mi lp
[/CITA]

eHom

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Спасибо тебе человек. Весь день мучался патчер не устанавливал патчи. Перепробовал все варианты логи Магикс, логи xposed переустанавливать рут качал старые версии. Нашел этот сайт сделал как на инструкции работает как должен работать. Poco x3 pro android 11

Vixohaze

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Muchísimas gracias!! Eres un crack!! Llego un poco tarde, pero desesperado porque en mi Xiaomi no me funcionaban las compras in-app en los juegos con Lucky Patcher, arto de buscar, di con tu tutorial y lo intenté a ver... seguí todos tus pasos y luego lo volví a intentar con uno de mis juegos favoritos, que como ya te digo, no había forma de hacer compras in-app ni con LP ni de ninguna manera y me funcionó a la perfección!!, Ahora puedo hacer compras in-app las veces que quiera!
Muchas gracias de verdad, eres un grande!!

cadetrama

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Actually, you need to
View attachment 68018press the switches button at the bottom, then
View attachment 68019turn on these two, it will ask you to install both of them proxy servers, tap install, then you can find them in the respective places
Hello. Thank you for the advice. Do you know why Proxy server for emulation of license check doesn't show in Lucky Patcher?

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Hello. Thank you for the advice. Do you know why Proxy server for emulation of license check doesn't show in Lucky Patcher?
Actually the support patch for in-app and LVL emulation does both of the things, LVL means License Verification Library. So the proxy server actually does both of the things.

cadetrama

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Actually the support patch for in-app and LVL emulation does both of the things, LVL means License Verification Library. So the proxy server actually does both of the things.
I see. Thank you! I didn't know that. I actually downloaded the daring destiny here which was pre-patched with lucky patcher. I don't know why it still doesn't work. 😅 I've already done the steps mentioned above.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I see. Thank you! I didn't know that. I actually downloaded the daring destiny here which was pre-patched with lucky patcher. I don't know why it still doesn't work. 😅 I've already done the steps mentioned above.
You can ask the author of the thread for any possible fix, they can help you the best.

Falbh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
У меня Pixel 7 pro, Android 13, и последняя версия LP. У неё в переключателях (switches) нет пункта «proxy... licence check» (только «...purchases»).
Главное — не могу применить 2 основных глобальных патча (после ребута всё равно «не применены»).
Все возожные разрешения всему даны; стоит root, magisk, developer mode.