How to Mod Games which require Google Play?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,503 happy users since 2014.
Register

Akoya

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Im on Huawei and totally cant downgrade and use Googlefier on my P40.
And even the ApkEditor Patch Collection wont help.

Maybe someone know an proper Patch for ApkEditor which make the Game unable to detect Google play?

Akoya

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Mir4 gives toast and says no play services found, after that game closes.. ( my phone ha sno google stuff, is huawei past 2019..)

The Mir4 Error Video

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Could you give a brief explaination of what you're trying to achieve with this hack? Maybe downgrading isn't exactly what you'd like to do as there could be something else (and easier) you could try instead!

Akoya

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
thx for answer Sir!!!

i just want to bypass the google verification from the game, so that i can login and register account with facebook...

Other games with same google lalal toast popup i just can click away and game let me in.
But mir4 AND Marvel Future Revolution not.

its inside their kotlin and crashlytics i think, they check if i have google play or not, and when not, than kick...

the only method i know is with downgrading firmware and installl Googlefier so far..
Actually i dont have a Solution for now, cuz i just able to play with scripts, im no coder girl xd

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Well, I bypassed something similar years ago, but it was a unity game and I modded the function which checked if you were logged in/authenticated or not. Did you try to search for "authenticated" or "logged in" keywords?

Akoya

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
i think i dont know how to all that, all i learned was by doing..
i removed analytics, metrics, firebase google sign in stuff but mir4 for example has an extra dex inside a subfolder which i didnt touched yet.
thats to complicated for me, i know only the basics of smali :3

But i think its useless, when you just read the posts abouit what is possible !!? and that are the downgrade + googlefier tricks..in order to get the games work.

Atm im playing perfect world mobile bu tim un happy because of NO SUCCES xD

Akoya

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
uhm kiddie patcher yes dont work, still crashlytics protobuf and metrics in there often also custom libs..