📲 Tutorial How To place an OBB correctly if only the .obb file and not the [com] folder is provided,

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,332 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Sometimes, modders (like me) will provide only the game cache (obb, that is) files in any game release, which might be confusing for some users of the forum, therefore i thought of making this tiny little guide (it's really simple, honestly) in case you come across such a situation. Here's how :-

1. Download the obb file.

2. You'll see that the obb file is in format of main.<some number>.com.<the developers' name>.<name of the app>.obb
Just like this:-
11.PNG

3. Now, open the file explorer (whichever comes with your device) and go to the following path: /Android/obb

4. Make an obb folder which has the name com.<the developers' name>.<name of the app>
For example, if the name of the obb file is main.2.com.agaming.pt2.obb then you need to create a folder with the name: com.agaming.pt2

5. Place the obb in the folder which you just made.

6. Install the APK that the modder provided with the obb file.

If you did all the steps correctly, then your app should start without any problems, if you face any 'missing file' error, then it'd be the best to uninstall the app and start over again. And if you face any problems, feel free to reply to this thread and I'll be glad to help. :)