✅ Solved How to speed up sbupload download?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,438 happy users since 2014.
Register

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, does anyone else experience very slow download speeds with sbupload.com? Even when I'm logged in, it's usually just around 10kb/s I know it's not my wifi as it's very good and I can easily download a movie if I want to.

How do I speed up the download for sbupload.com? It's usually quite easy to upload a file there but when it's downloading, it's excruciatingly slow. Hope someone has any tips.

@Sbenny

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
So it depends from person to person. I have not downloaded any bigger file . To download 500-600mb files it takes me upto 5 minutes give or take one. So I don't mind waiting 5 minutes. Also it is highly recommended not to upload anything above 1gb as the website was made to give good speed for other things. I don't know what you want to download. ......

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well I'm currently trying to download the Bitlife mod here which is just about 100mb but it's taking so long (just like other downloads) — it's taking literal HOURS. I've tried other wifis and even my own mobile data but it's still slow (even on other devices)

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
I just downloaded the game. The estimated time was 24s it took 20s to download it. So probably there might be a net issue on your side because if the server was slow it would have been for everyone right?

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
The uploader something gets slow, it's not the internet. It just slow both downloading and uploading sometimes.
I don't get if the uploader gets slow it should be for everyone's right? Like I downloaded bitlife and I had no problem.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Well, is the issue solved?

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
This question has been answered, therefore this thread will be moved to the answered questions section.