Mod apk How to Tie a Tie Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,059 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name Of The App
How to Tie a Tie Mod

Version Number: 2.18.0316.01

Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kb.apps.HowToTieATie
No Root Needed
Online App/Game ? Y/N

Mod Features

Premium In App purchases unlocked [full]
All Tie lessons unlocked
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
READ HERE TAP SPOILER
The application useful to every man - and the one who ties the tie 1-2 times a year for the holidays, and one who wears it every day, and women who care about the elegance of their men.
Easy step by step instructions will teach anyone to tie a tie. Photos and descriptions will help you choose the right knot and understand how to tie a tie.
For beginners, we recommend starting with simple nodes such as "Simple", "Kelvin" or "Windsor". Those who wears a tie every day, but are tired from one knot, we advise
"Pratt", "Hanover", "Plattsburgh" or "Grandchester".
Also "How to tie a tie" will help you pick up a knot of tie under your shirt collar and tell you which collars are preferred for your type of face. Consider the main types of collars from "Classic" to exotic "Club" and "Pin". Also, consider collars that are never worn with a tie - Butterfly and Mandarin (Mao).
The basic rules of choosing a tie for a man's suit will help you not make a mistake and buy a tie or choose from the available ones.
Application features:
* Basic rules for choosing and wearing a tie and collars in pictures.
* 9 types of shirt collars with pictures and descriptions.
* Ability to see the recommended knot ties for each type of collar.
* 16 different nodes for all occasions, step by step instructions.
* Photos of the nodes will help you choose what you want.
* Convenient function of automatic turning of stages (no need to be distracted by flipping during the tying of the node).
* Thanks to the symmetry and complexity icons and the size in the main list, it's easy to select the desired node.
* Own list of favourite tie knots.
INSTRUCTIONS
Click the " LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply (" Thanks @SusieQ ",
" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Download Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Credit Me▶ @SusieQ™

Downloaded 54 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny
Please give my best
(CONGRATULATIONS ) to your brother & soon to be sister-in-law.. Hope this has some help in making that tie perfect. Your gonna look so handsome & Deb will be as beautiful as she always is.
Best Regards,
SusieQ™

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you so much Susie :) I'm sure I can't fail at it anymore thanks to this app now!

ellison6178

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this mod
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for this mod

Rakshaz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Thanks time to impress people with new knots.

qwalsh2017

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
the only thing I can do to get enough of your mods is to download

How to Tie a Tie Mod was released by SusieQ and 3170 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.