HOW TO UNBAN GAMES [ROOT REQUIRED]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,717 happy users since 2014.
Register

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks @SusieQ for the guide. Now we can work around the ban system and experiment on more mods.

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey there @SusieQ just wanted to ask. Following are the Details:

1. Game: Modded Galaxy Attack: Space Shooter (Unlimited Coins, Gems, Unlocked Everything).

2. Account used to Connect to Save Progress: Facebook through website (I'm not using an offical FB App or FB alternative like Fella, etc.).

3. What Happened: Someone reported me to check if I'm using a modified Apk eventually Game company creator discovered that my game is modified so right away they Banned me from the Game (Online PVP mode). though still can play offline missions but also was banned from purchasing upgrades (IAP)

4. Tried Solutions: Even upon logging in a new FB account from my device still was banned, tried my old FB but with a new device still was banned, modder of the game here which I purchased SB Points said both my FB and device IMEI was identified and banned from the Game Servers. Can't play it in a new device since I prefer playing it in my original device.

Now my question is if they banned my device and fb account, are there solutions to unban even just my device I can just change my FB but for the device is there a way by the way my phone is not rooted. is there a solution if my phone is not rooted (use an IMEI changer, etc.)

dejanx

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can this also work for Dead trigger 2 at madfingergames, I use mod apk but am banned from playing tournaments because of this, if I do this will I be able to play then?