💬 Review HTC U12+ by Maruno Sarunowi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,475 happy users since 2014.
Register

Maruno Sarunowi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: HTC U12+

htc-u12-plus-review-colors-v2.jpg

Description
No one will even think twice about buying a phone from underdog company like HTC but they forgot that you can't judge a phone by its company . Some people may think what will came along this is a bull . And some may believe all of the statement is the pure truth and no lie . But the importance of thinking twice about buying phone can be at ease when referring to anybody else that have experience many type of phone in their entire life . With the measurement of 156.6 x 73.9 x 8.7 mm (6.17 x 2.91 x 0.34 in) and build of aluminium frame and back is covered in glass. Some may judge the cover and most prbably the company itself but one may not judge the functionality and the performance of phone by the glance of the design . Yes they may create a phone that have a crappy design but the may create a super processor inside the most hatred design . Addition of the cheap price , the phone is completed with 6gb ram that will avoid you from having nightmare of your game stuck while playing online or save you time by the processor that actually faster than ever ( except if you fit 512gb rom sd card into the phone and try to store red dead redemption 2 game into the phone because you are one of the clever that think ps game can be played in the mobile as long as the data is there ).

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
What i like the most about this device is of course the price . The price consider very low when you compare to the performance and the functionality of the device ( and of course if you excluded the crappy design that probably out of the trend ) . The second is the ram that is 6GB ram . It means that i can play most mobile game without worrying about any lagging or crash ( except if you accidentally installed virus into your phone through file from the foreign source ) . To make it simple , PUBG which is the most rated shooter real time online game or whatever genre you wanna give it needed 3GB ram at the least to function normally but yoh actually has an excess of 3GB . Where do you put the excess of 3GB ? It means that your progress is much more at ease compare to 4GB RAM device because the the excess of RAM actually blessed the phone to function more incredibly powerful and faster means you can even become national level PUBG player ( if you skilled enough since the phone is not included with the function to make you a pro except a marvelous processor )

Things I don't like
The design of course . Why not? The design is almost to the crappy thing of scrap of metal in my opinion honestly . But worry not . Since the first creation of the first mobile phone . Many company has make their name to make sure the mobile's crappy outer design can be hided easily with the simple step of wear it with phone cover . And now , the problem is all solve except if your eye si actually an ultra bionic eye that can scan through any single thing and you can look througj your phone cover and still seeing the crappy build of the phone . I suggest you to smith the phone frame and build by yourself and just use all the program and tech into the phone without changing any little bit of it except for the outer build . But its a choice if that is what you really wanted since you have an ultra bionic eye i suppose? The design can not be a flaw to the actual function and performance of the device that mean don't let cloud your judgement.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes I'd recommend, aside from the device build , all of the features is complete perfect in the single phone . Start from the processor and oh i didn't mention the camera . The camera is really ok when you are talking about the device price . But Hey , you can't complain the camera not captured the best photo that can give you a seat in nobel prize when yoh afford the price of phone in cheaper than most uh huh? Back to the point , the phone is very good and the performance is also splendid , the camera is ok , and the processor is fast as bull and bla bla any feature is superb to make it simple . Its very in my recommendation so enjoy your new device ( if you buy it )