💬 Review Huawei honor 10 by Fendweller

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,817 happy users since 2014.
Register

Fendweller

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Huawei honor 10

Brief Description: It's a light and handy smartphone with a good camera and 64gb storage. It's fast and reliable and quite durable.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
The camera is very good and overall the price/quality is very decent. The screen quality is high and the phone is very sturdy so letting it fall is not directly a problem

Things I don't like:
It has no possibility to add extra storage by inserting a memory card. The controls took a while to get used to

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: I would definitely recommend this if you search for a good phone in the medium priced range

Garreqx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Brief Description: It's a light and handy smartphone with a good camera and 64gb storage. It's fast and reliable and quite durable.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
The camera is very good and overall the price/quality is very decent. The screen quality is high and the phone is very sturdy so letting it fall is not directly a problem

Things I don't like:
It has no possibility to add extra storage by inserting a memory card. The controls took a while to get used to

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: I would definitely recommend this if you search for a good phone in the medium priced range

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month