Huawei Mate X3 and P60 are selling very well in China

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,034 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Huawei is apparently enjoying great popularity and brand loyalty, particularly in the sales of two of its latest flagship devices. Huawei CBG CTO Bruce Lee announced during the recent Huawei Mobile Innovation Technology Media Communication Conference that the Mate X3 foldable is the best-selling in China, while the P60 series is the best-selling in the country in the 4000 to 6000 yuan price segment. .

There may be an additional asterisk somewhere in these essentially internal, self-reported statistics, but regardless, we can’t deny that there is obviously some truth to the claims. According to research by Counterpoint and a few other market researchers, Huawei is a tremendous success story in a generally declining domestic market.

Huawei achieved a 41% shipment increase and increased its market share to 9.2% YoY in Q1 2023 compared to Q1 2022. It really seems like Huawei is managing to stay really competitive on its territory. According to industry analysts, Huawei has great long-term trust and brand loyalty within the country, with users appreciating the company’s continuous innovation. Apparently, the lack of 5G isn’t a huge factor in the equation.

The post continues on our Blog: Huawei Mate X3 and P60 are selling very well in China

What do you think about it? Feel free to reply below!

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
From the Hell
✌️ Community Team
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year
Perfect and thank you

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I have a Huawei I feel great for me it's the best phone, but I can't find the latest models because they don't make them anymore, so the dealers of the shops in my city said, to get one I have to go to China???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thank you so much Sbenny 🤗

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month