💬 Review Huawei P Smart 2019 by jfx

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,295 happy users since 2014.
Register

jfx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Huawei P Smart 2019

huawei-p-smart-2019-3gb64gb-negro-dual-sim-6901443274383.jpg

Description
Huawei's P Smart 2019 boasts a storage space of 64GB, something that initially drew me to the phone in the first place. The 6.21 inch screen has a teardrop notch, as shown in the picture, which can be frustrating at times. Available in black and blue, it's retail price is €159.99; suitable for a dual lens camera powered by AI, fingerprint scanner and face recognition.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
What drew me to the phone in the first place was the boasted storage of 64GB, as my previous phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) only had 32GB and I found that I ran out of space quite quickly. By far the best feature of the phone is the fingerprint scanner, positioned on the back of the phone. When first setting up the phone, it will ask you to scan a few fingerprints with one main fingerprint to be used to unlock your phone. This feature is very easy to use and makes the hassle of trying to get a password entered correctly void. The camera is amazing and very high quality for an android.

Things I don't like
While I generally don't have much to say negatively about the Huawei P Smart 2019, there are a few quirks that frustrate at times including the teardrop notch at the top of the phone (which can obstruct viewing a picture at times) and the big screen as when I screen record and send the video to my friends (who use phones with smaller screens) they tell me that the video looks very weird and squished. However, these are the only gripes I would have with the phone.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this phone to others, despite the fact that it is not a Samsung or Apple, as the camera is great quality and the fingerprint scanner makes the phone.

Baambii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Maybe I was too used to Samsung (I had the J2 Pro before having this phone), but the way files are sorted and the fact I can't see the hidden ones or the apk when I downloaded them, frustrates me a little.

But it has a nice battery, good space and the apps are more easy to manage.

4.1/5 to me

mutzeltierchen0221

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Auch ich bin mit diesem Smartphone sehr zu frieden. Die Tropfenkerbe an diesen Smartphone stört mich nicht.

Ich empfehle es immer wieder weiter. Tolles Teil. Freu !!!!!!

Ist mal die Frontscheibe defekt, lässt sich diese auch einfach erneuern. Kostenpunkt bei ebay, um die
10 €.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month