💬 Review Huawei P Smart (FIG-LX1) by phantomthieves

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,883 happy users since 2014.
Register

phantomthieves

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Huawei P Smart (FIG-LX1)

Screenshot_1.png

Description
18:9 screen ratio, kind of similar to iPhone 6S in its' design, microUSB 2.0 port (so not the typical USB-C), also holds a port for a 3.5mm stereo jack.
Has a well-functioning fingerprint scanner. Not the newest, as it has been released way back in 2017, but considering its' price nowadays it is a good and reliable smartphone.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The phone is quite fast and overall holds a good performance level. It's also really light and easy to hold in one hand, but is also sturdy enough to have survived multiple falls to the ground.
It has enough space for all the apps and games I want to hold on my phone, I wasn't yet faced with having to clear up the memory to install something else I needed/wanted. If you really need to you can always easily add a microSD card.
Another really good thing about it is its' battery life, which lasts me an entire day of medium to high usage throughout it (listening to music and browsing the internet; gaming).

Things I don't like
The camera is kind of lacking in terms of quality, the front one more than the back one. While day light photographs can be considered good enough, low light and night time photographs are pretty terrible.
Sometimes there are occasional RAM "hiccups" that tend to slow the phone down for a second or two, but they happen rarely.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommed this smartphone to users looking for a phone at this prince range. I have been using this model for a year now (switched from a Samsung Galaxy J5) and I am satisfied.

mutzeltierchen0221

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hallo Phantomdiebe
Wenn es denn um die Kamera geht ,versuch es mal mit P Smart 2019. Das hat eine sehr gute Kamera,
64 gb Hauptspeicher und 4 gb Arbeitspeicher. Ruckelt in keiner Anwendung, insbesondere bei Spielen, wie Autrennen, Pinballs, Shooter etc.