💬 Review Huawei P10 by joink

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,647 happy users since 2014.
Register

joink

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Huawei P10

Description
Solid black with a reddish power button. A very slim phone (7mm in width) with a good weight of 144g. Power button and headphone jack included. Note that this is a pretty old Huawei model though. A LEICA camera is installed. Screen display is about 72cm^2.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Huawei phones have proved to be very long-lasting, with this being a good example of it. This belonged to my Dad for about 2 years before he passed it down to me, who used it for about 3 or so years. It's still in pretty good condition, although I've ceased using it because the battery started to die out pretty quickly. The LEICA camera quality is amazing as ever, but it's still not on par with that of the latest Huawei P40 Pro which I've personally tried out myself. I didn't really use a cover with it so the phone is covered in a bunch of scratches but surprisingly, the screen has not shattered once. Also, I often connect my phone to my LGTV over screen-sharing and this is one of the few phones that has the screen perfectly casted onto the TV screen. I loved that.

Things I don't like
Nothing much, really. The pre-installed recorder doesn't offer very good sound quality, so if you're picky on that you might not really like that aspect of this phone. It also doesn't have outstanding storage (maybe only 64GB).

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes, definitely. I absolutely loved this phone, if not for the shortening battery life I would have carried on using it. An 8 over 10.