💬 Review Huawei p20 lite by joergenandsven

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,360 happy users since 2014.
Register

joergenandsven

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Huawei p20 lite

Description
I had this device for over a year and I could say its a pretty solid phone. My original to go choice was Huawei p20 Pro but I realized It was too heavy and big for my hand. What I love about it is that it's literally unbreakable, it fell out of my pocket so many times and it's still in tact!

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
It's durability. the battery life. speed it opens certain apps. It's very easy to use and the design is really pretty. It also let's you install iPhone emojis and fonts so if you put atl cover over it no one would even notice!

Things I don't like
Sometimes instagram or other social network apps just don't work but I read it's because the device gets some of the updates a little later. Also when playing some high end games such as identity V the graphics could be a little lower than expected but Its not an issue for me. If you're interested in this phone get ready to change chargers like crazy cause they easily break.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
It's amazing given the price I'm a college student and I managed to find something economic but good at the same time

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month