Huawei Y6 Pro

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,105 happy users since 2014.
Register

Noobtogether22

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Huawei is bolstering its budget offerings in 2019 with the introduction of the Huawei Y6 Pro 2019. It has a large 6.09-inch Dewdrop display, a quad-core chipset, Android 9 Pie, and a price tag of under PHP 7K. Can Huawei heat up the entry-level segment with this phone? The Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 is basically the successor of the Y6 2018. As a new device, it comes with design improvements which include the Dewdrop screen. It’s basically a tiny notch design implemented on top of the 6.09-inch display. I find the bezels thick but not really a serious issue.Going back to the notch, it houses 8MP camera. Placed above it in the bezel are the earpiece, sensors, LED flash, and LED for notifications.On the left is the tray for the dual nano SIM cards and dedicated slot for the microSD card, which is good for those who want expandable storage without compromise.Given the materials used, ‘premium’ is not the word I would use to describe the Y6 Pro 2019, although Huawei clearly made attempts to make it look like so, and I think they’ve done a good job. The back panel is of clear, glossy plastic which to give off an impression that it is made of glass, while the finish underneath is sprayed with fine particles that reflect light depending on the angle. If I were to describe the Y6 Pro 2019, I’d say that it looks youthful, but at the same time, it’s well-built despite the plastic body.
Thank You

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month