💬 Review HUAWEI Y9 2019 by jamieooow

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,253 happy users since 2014.
Register

jamieooow

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: HUAWEI Y9 2019

s-l400.jpg

Brief Description: With 6.5-inch FullView FHD+ 3D curved design display @ 1080 x 2340 pixels, 2.2GHz Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 710 Mali-G51 MP4 w/ GPU Turbo. Has 4 GB RAM and a 16MP f/1.8 + 2MP f/2.4 AI dual rear cameras and 13MP f/2.0 + 2MP f/2.4 dual front cameras.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
It's wide, and really good for gaming and watching videos. You can choose to use LTE/4G to have faster net connection, and doesn't heat up rapidly. Battery lasts longer than average batt lifespan in any phones. Plus, it's beautiful and easy to use! And also really cheap for its specs.

Things I don't like:
Since I got small hands, I have a hard time typing with just one hand. Sometimes it lags when you opened too many apps (which is normal), and the cameras are good but could be better!

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: I'd definitely recommend this to other users. It's cheap for the specs and services it provides, and I'm really loving it! I've been using mine for a year now, and still my screen got no scratches from how many times it fell on the floor 😂 I can use this up to 5 years I think.

Dzela

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I got huawei p9 lite mini for 3 years about now and he doing great job for me only memory is a little problem because i need it for songs

jamieooow

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
You can use an sd/memory card for it! I used Huawei P9 Lite too, and it lasted for 5 years!

draculee789

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The fingerprint security on my huawei Y9 (2019) is missing. Can someone give me some ideas how to fix this mess?

Dzela

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
You can use an sd/memory card for it! I used Huawei P9 Lite too, and it lasted for 5 years!
I use it 16 gb but its still not enough for my metal songs
Post automatically merged:

Its great mobile :)

jamieooow

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
You should buy a lot bigger storage then for your awesome songs!
Post automatically merged:

I really have no idea if it is missing. You can try to find it at the search bar at your settings (type fingerprint and I bet it'll automatically seen). Or go to, Security and Privacy, set up a fingerprint and etc. That's all I know. But if it's really missing in settings, then there must be a really bad problem about your phone.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month