💬 Review Hungry Hearts Diner by Psionics321

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,515 happy users since 2014.
Register

Psionics321

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Hungry Hearts Diner

Hungry Hearts Diner is a game in which the player has a small diner at the edge of a big city. It involves the expected diner-style gameplay while having various, connected tales/stories.

Review:
At first glance, Hungry Hearts Diner is your typical, casual, and idle diner game wherein the player takes the role of a hard-working old lady struggling to manage her family's small restaurant on her own. It is just that yet it manages to be more.

The game's art style is incredibly charming and cute. The art for the food is beautiful and looks delicious despite its simplicity. The character designs, despite being chibi, are very good and each character has their own unique charm, whether it be the lonely school girl stopping by for delicious food or the construction worker just looking to take a break,

Hungry Hearts Diner not only looks beautiful, but the stories it holds are nothing short of spectacularly marvelous. Every character in this game has their own story to tell as you serve them their food. The main storyline of the game is very heartwarming and unique.

Hungry Hearts Diner is an idle Diner game with simple but enjoyable gameplay. The artwork is incredibly charming and the characters and the story they have to tell are wonderful. The main storyline is filled with unexpected turns and both heartwarming and heartbreaking moments.

I'd recommend this game to anyone that can appreciate a good story, good gameplay, and/or good characters. Even people with short attention spans like me who generally prefer action/adventure games can enjoy this game.

10/10 would recommend.

Would you recommend this to other users? I definitely recommend this game to other users.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐