Mod apk I Am Hero: AFK Tactical Teamfight v0.2.5 Mod Menu

Does it work?

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

symos

SB Cartel Max Level
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 2 years
I Am Hero: AFK Tactical Teamfight v0.2.5 Mod Menu

I Am Hero: AFK Tactical Teamfight v0.2.5

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: unknown
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
You need to click HERE to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1 time

• I Am Hero presents unique gameplay with the combination of idle RPG elements with the tactics of auto chess teamfight. Our AFK game lets you build a powerful team to auto fights on your behalf.

GAME FEATURES

★ Idle RPG System ★
    • Collect and upgrade dozens of legendary heroes from different Races and Classes. Each hero has unique abilities and traits.
    • Power up your heroes with thousands of magical gears, signature items, and skins!
    • Set your heroes training while you’re away. When you return to your phone, they will be stronger, gained new abilities, and ready for battle.
    • Let your army of heroes auto fight and amass riches for you and get generous rewards.
    • All it takes is ten minutes per day for the game. This is an AFK game!

★ Autobattler Gameplay ★
    • Each hero you recruit can form unique synergies. Stacking your team with allied heroes will unlock powerful bonuses that can crush your rivals.
    • Combine and setup the formation for different synergies and tactics
    • There is no limit for you to build your own tactics with dozens of hero traits: Warrior, Assassin, Mage, Warlock, etc.

★ Battle It Out ★
    • Outplay and outlast your opponents by building an elite squad of epic heroes ready to fight on your behalf
    • Put forth your best heroes to do battle in different arenas. Climb the leaderboards for the best rewards at the end of the season.
    • Join multiplayer guild boss battles and lead your guild to supremacy!

★ Experience, Strategize and Evolve ★
    • One-handed controls, the comfortable experience for an AFK game on mobile devices
    • Many new heroes, contents and game modes will be added every two weeks! I Am Hero is always expanding.
    • New events everyday for you to challenge and get limited rewards.
    • Continuous free game updates and content drops to ensure a balance, ever-shifting meta, and infinite strategic depth.

Follow us to get the latest news and updates!
    • Facebook: https://fb.com/PlayIAmHero
    • Twitter: http://twitter.com/PlayIAmHero
    • Reddit: r/IAmHero

If you have any problem, please ask for support at:
    • Discord: Join the I Am Hero Discord Server!
    • Support page: I Am Hero – Imba Support Portal
    • Email: [email protected]

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Cheat function:
    -[Player Menu]-
    1. God mode
    2. One hit kills
    -[Enemy menu]-
    1. Lower attack

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank symos and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.imba.iamhero

Downloaded 0 times
I Am Hero: AFK Tactical Teamfight v0.2.5 Mod Menu was released by symos and 175 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like I Am Hero: AFK Tactical Teamfight v0.2.5 Mod Menu at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views