I am New herrre

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,810 happy users since 2014.
Register

midaki

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
How did you find us? I was looking for a mod for MeChat and happened to end up in a short video without sound, showing the site annnnd here I am. I arrived yesterday😅

Which types of games do you usually play? I am a pretty casual player, nothing too complicated and frantic (with exceptions), terror then...I step away most of the times.

I love games that have a good story, imersion, things to do and nice gameplay ••••••• Visual Novels/Otome Games/ Dating Sim, Indie, Platformer, Aventure, Interactive/Choices, Puzzle, Chat messenger/games that are in a screen cellphone or computer, Comedy, Simulation like The Sims, Thriller, Point&Click, Investigation, Mystery, etc.

Something about me: My name is Alana but you can call me Midaki; 18 years old and I'm from Brazil🇧🇷. I would like to learn to translate (patches or something), modify (mods) or make games port someday. Nice to meet you all
I hope we get along ^^)/

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Hello, welcome to the Sbenny community 🤗 for what you are looking for you are in the right place 😉 I wish you a long stay ✌

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Welcome to the sbenny community and do not forget to learn the Rules & Guidelines to be in our community and have fun while playing games with our community mod.... And enjoy

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Welcome to sbenny

midaki

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
haha thanks >:3
dark-side.gif

Post automatically merged:

thank you:dinodance:

ok ^^:dinodance:

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello @midaki and Welcome to Sbenny. The best thing about us is you won't find any scams here. We make our own mods from scratch, we don't leech them from other sites. So rest assured you will never get a virus or malware from us. Gotta love that!!

Sbennytopia is a thriving metropolis with many highways and country roads to explore. Here are a few important/helpful links to get you started...

Forum Rules – General rules of forum use.
How to get SB Points at sbenny.com – A guide to earning SB Cash for all your downloads.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Where can I find my license? – An absolute guide to our license system.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Discount tiers and virtual currency – Save up to 25% on the SB Points unlocking cost.

We strive to be a fun & interactive community with plenty of topics to keep you laughing while you're taking a break from gaming. Have a look around and jump right in.

In case you get lost in the games section (it's easy to do!) don't forget to check out the rest of the forums.

The Off Topic section is a great way to interact, with lots of fun threads to get to know everyone better.

And last but not least if you're interested in learning how to mod you can visit our Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.

All the Staff members are extremely helpful. Send us a shout-out either in a thread or by private message and we'll be sure to help you with anything you need.

Kind Regards,
Yoda

midaki

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
@Yoda Sorry I'm late TT thank you so much for the reception and I hope can learn many things with you guys😁✨