Mod apk I deserve a Happy Ending! [BL/BxB] [Visual Novel]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,806 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I deserve a Happy Ending! [BL/BxB] [Visual Novel]

Name of the game: I deserve a Happy Ending!

Version: 1.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
ABOUT
Once upon a time there was a prince, protagonist of a book whose author died before it was finished — and for years, he's been waiting for someone who can help him.

As the latest person to find the book, you decide to help the prince as he attempts to both claim his place as the rightful heir to the throne and deal with the two mysterious strangers that he meets along the way.

Will his story finally have a happy ending?

FEATURES
  • 50k+ words
  • 3 routes. Choose between a soft-spoken elf, a dark wizard, o delve into the secrets of the book.
  • Protagonist with customizable name

MOD Features:
Android Port from Windows/Pc

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ohnoalex and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Ohnoalex

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 53 times

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
Hello dear producer. Thanks for your work. The application has been successfully installed and running. Thank you for giving us this great gaming experience. I wish you success in your new work.
:angeldroid:

Images from mod :

Screenshot_20221113-153231_I_Deserve_A_Happy_Ending.jpg
Screenshot_20221113-153244_I_Deserve_A_Happy_Ending.jpg

Yours truly ,
Dwen
Testing Team

8hhh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Thank you for the game 😀