NSFW/18+ eBook I Don't Want to be the Hero Vol. 1 by M. E. Thorne : mobi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,241 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years

Ysar

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57434137-i-don-t-want-to-be-the-hero-vol-1

eBook Description:
Life in The City was perfect. The Goddess raised us, sheltered us, and defended us from the Demon Lord and their horrifying minions that roamed the wasteland. The sacred aurora that surrounded The City was the ultimate sign of her benevolent protection, keeping us safe.

My name is Mal, and ever since I was a boy I've been treated as an outcast, a freak, and a malcontent because of my ability to see magic. For the other citizens, magic was the invisible manifestation of Goddess’s love, but to me, it was just a colorful spread of enchantments, cantrips, blessings, and hexes. And once I’ve seen a spell, I can understand it, and then I can break it apart.

When I graduated from school, I had expected to be given the job of a ditch-digger. Instead, I was shocked when I was dubbed the next hero.

Heroes are sent out in the wasteland, to slay monsters and to challenge the Demon Lord. It’s a suicide mission. But once I was shoved out of the aurora, I found out that the outside world was drastically different than what I had been told. The demons, dragons, and orcs might be my best shot for surviving the insanity I’ve been thrown into.

Warning: This novel contains descriptions of violence, graphic sex, unconventional relationships (M/FF+ harem), and limitless adventure.

Additional info:

Author: M. E. Thorne
Format: Mobi
Category: Fiction eBooks, Action eBooks, Fantasy eBooks