NSFW/18+ eBook I Don't Want to be the Hero Vol. 3 by M.E. Thorne : epub

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,909 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years

Ysar

Download Link
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/59417642-i-don-t-want-to-be-the-hero-vol-3

eBook Description:
So I might be pretty good at this hero business after all.

My name is Mal. Growing up in The City, I had been taught that a benevolent goddess protected us from the Demon Lord and his legion of horrors. But upon my exile, I learned the world was far larger and more wonderful than I could have ever imagined.

Now I’m a squire to Annowan, demon knight and heir to the Throne. I’m also married to an elf, and I have three more weddings waiting for me when I return to Babylon; Gilly the dragonkin, Thalie the orc, and Krencha the goblin are all eager to join my family and announce our intentions to topple The City to the entire empire.

But a new mission sends us to Dragon Port, Gilly’s hometown, a city ruled by greed and cutthroat politics. We need to access Velka’s Library, which belonged to Annowan’s long-lost mother and find clues on the Bitch Goddess’s remaining two generals and the dwarven king Reverkar.

I’ll need all my wits and skills to survive the Library’s cursed and twisting corridors. But with my wonderful wives by my side, I’m sure we’ll succeed.

Additional info:

Author: M.E. Thorne
Format: ePub
Category: Fiction eBooks, Fantasy eBooks, Romance eBooks, Sci-Fi eBooks