I love One Drive

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,228 happy users since 2014.
Register

Have you use One Drive? Do you love it?

• Total voters

charlotte3311

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello guys, today I'd love to give you a quick review on One Drive regarding to my recent experience. That was the very first time I used this app.
Due to some errors of my laptop, I needed to back up all those heavy files and I don't have an HDD box ;;-;; I just couldn't leave them in the software or else they would be damaged. After a while searching back up tools, I remember our university offered us free Microsoft account for 6 years - then it dawned on my mind that I could use One Drive.
First and foremost, One Drive has a huge storage - 1 TB, which is so much bigger than that of Google Drive and a normal HDD box. Besides, it works really quick. My friend claimed she once used an HDD box and it could take her at least 3 hours to save 800 files of music while it just took me less to back up lots of files which included CS5, hjsplit, IDM.
You can transfer file from other PCs and I love this feature. As a college student, I download a lot and not everything is in the same PC. Therfore, I can say this app save my studying a lot.
If you need an app help you back up your data, I hope my experience can give you another recommendation ^^

TerryData2

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Every time I leave OneDrive running it just slows everything down so I need to manually exit it to speed things up again

Grb89

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Wait a minute, One Drive gives people 1TB for free? And this whole time I've been paying $2 a month for GDrive.
Oh no, I just installed it and remembered why I don't use it. It's only 5Gb for free, 1TB for $7 a month. I pay $2 a month for 100GB in GDrive which is plenty of space for me.

Last edited: