✅ Solved I Need a Little Help with an outdated app!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,400 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunnyName

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I reported an outdated app (DefleMask Mobile) in APK Reports: outdated version/broken links and I got no answer! Please, can someone help me with this?

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
You'll probably get an answer when the modder updated their mod, I said probably because me myself don't usually reply to my own reports after updating my mods, I'm just lazy :3

Anyway, see if the modder of the game you reported is active or not and send them a pm about it.

FunnyName

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
You'll probably get an answer when the modder updated their mod, I said probably because me myself don't usually reply to my own reports after updating my mods, I'm just lazy :3

Anyway, see if the modder of the game you reported is active or not and send them a pm about it.
I tried send to the modder a private message a few days ago and got no response. I noticed that despite being online frequently, he doesn't respond much to others. Could you tell him about it?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I tried send to the modder a private message a few days ago and got no response. I noticed that despite being online frequently, he doesn't respond much to others. Could you tell him about it?
Attach the outdated thread link please.

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
And then? Did you solve anything about it?
Heya @FunnyName ! Many of the staff members has been really busy lately and the only one that could fix the problem is the author of the application to update it. I hope you understand that it's not the staff members that will fix the app that's not made by them but the author as there job is to only modify the forum. @KSCT is the author of the application you mentioned and you can message them or tag them here to notify them!

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Heya,

I'm closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.