I want to learn about website creation

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,820 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kapuyuak

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years
I am interested in the business of making money from advertising blogs , websites etc . maybe someone can help me . ?
there are templates that provide services for free , but I can not edit it.
* Info: need almost 2 weekly I searched on google but do not understand anything

BedroomNinja

♜ Mιɳɳҽʂσƚα Nαƚιʋҽ ♜
Member for 6 years
W3Schools has alot of useful information regarding how to program websites. It is a good starting point and has several lessons on several different types of languages. Good Luck!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I would look into some good PLR content as well. Alot of them have really good information on creating Marketing sites and squeeze pages. The best thing about PLR content is that alot of it can be used for resale or if it has Master Resell Rights you can edit it and sell it.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
One of the things I did many years ago was start on W3schools. But since then about 30% of the internet runs on a CMS of some sort. Best bet? Learn PHP and WordPress first.

This is the best place to start because you can make money in many different areas (even auto blogging) with this as your base and it has millions of plugins for different things.

Most importantly, you dont need to have any knowledge of coding to use it if you really dont want to.

However, it is best to learn PHP and how to slim down WordPress for fast loading, implement the best seo strategies, implement the best social media strategies, and combine whatever business on site with YouTube.

Whatever you go with, way back when, I made a good $1300 a month solely online with my website, scrapebox, and a couple other tools just selling SEO services. It was lucrative before it became saturated.

Now I just provide these services to the company I work for that pays me chump change.

I am probably not going to have a job soon (the country is going through sone issues) so I may have to get back into online business somehow soon.

Learn YouTube marketing as well. Very lucrative.
Final tip.... Use YouTube events... Places on the first page of google every time. At least until the event date.

Acoi30

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes, W3Schools Is a best platform to learn basic programming skills. I have also created the website after learning from there and now I want to promote it so that I can sell my custom logos through it. I am interested in using Instagram and *. What is your opinion regarding it?

* External links are prohibited on Sbenny unless explicitly authorised by the staff or compliant with the rules. Consult rule 6 of the rules and guidelines for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
One of the things I did many years ago was start on W3schools. But since then about 30% of the internet runs on a CMS of some sort. Best bet? Learn PHP and WordPress first.

This is the best place to start because you can make money in many different areas (even auto blogging) with this as your base and it has millions of plugins for different things.

Most importantly, you dont need to have any knowledge of coding to use it if you really dont want to.

However, it is best to learn PHP and how to slim down WordPress for fast loading, implement the best seo strategies, implement the best social media strategies, and combine whatever business on site with YouTube.

Whatever you go with, way back when, I made a good $1300 a month solely online with my website, scrapebox, and a couple other tools just selling SEO services. It was lucrative before it became saturated.

Now I just provide these services to the company I work for that pays me chump change.

I am probably not going to have a job soon (the country is going through sone issues) so I may have to get back into online business somehow soon.

Learn YouTube marketing as well. Very lucrative.
Final tip.... Use YouTube events... Places on the first page of google every time. At least until the event date.
Awesome 👏

vala

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
do you need training a bout creating webite?
and if it is,which program you want to use?wordpress?

Sirdancealot

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Go *
Find good course, then download it from pirate bey

* External links are prohibited on Sbenny unless explicitly authorised by the staff or compliant with the rules. Consult rule 6 of the rules and guidelines for more information.

Jemolero

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Today it's quite easy to create a website but it's also important to pay proper attention to SEO. It's the main tool to promote a website. Besides, it's the best way to reach the target audience and increase traffic. I usually use this * to find out and fix errors. You can find a lot of step-by-step guides on the internet.

mmor

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
you can use free website builders or there are many tutorials on YouTube.

mmor

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
For my website I used Tilda, it's easy in use and free.

Lundabad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
I would suggest learning html first as that is the basic for webpage development and then progress on to json and so forth.
Just like C & java is the basic for coding & programming.