✅ Solved I wish I could have the game Kendall and Kylie Game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,485 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selinacomas

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I would like to be able to have that game but it asks for too many points and I don't have money can someone help me please

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
The best solution for this question is you have to earn them. And you can easily do by reading this

Selinacomas

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
13000 points are too much and I don't think I can reach that amount without buying the points

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Can you attach the game link?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Selinacomas

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
It really interests me since I have been looking for it for years and I never had an answer until now because what interests me is that it has all the clothes and accessories from previous events

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
I was also wishing for the Golden Sbenny from the shop 😏😏 Gourov would you please 😂 Lol I don't want it just joking.....

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

Selinacomas

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I think you're saying things that aren't true if I were rich because I wouldn't have asked for help I think you do realize I'm new to this page

Selinacomas

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
but please help me to get the game as I don't see a way to get 13,000 points through rewards and I don't have money to buy

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
but please help me to get the game as I don't see a way to get 13,000 points through rewards and I don't have money to buy
Well how to prove yes... Hmm... Nice question. Let's say I give you 7 days (till 1st February). If you can gather 3000 sb points in the meantime without breaking any rules I will give you the rest. Fair deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.