Free Mod apk Idle Firefighter Tycoon - Fire Emergency Manager (LP MOD) Free In-App Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,836 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years

Idle Firefighter Tycoon - Fire Emergency Manager v1.17.2

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Ifethenovelist
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 5 times

• Build up your firefighter tycoon & manage your idle money in this simulator game

👩‍🚒Hi and welcome to Idle Firefighter Tycoon!🧑‍🚒 Are you ready to be part of the firefighter squad in this exciting fire truck game? We hope you are, the fire station is waiting for you!

This idle firefighter simulator will give you the chance to become an idle hero by saving lives! This is not just an emergency game, this is an idle game where you can get rich and get more firefighter stations with more firefighter squads!

This idle game simulator is not just about tapping, you have to develop a good strategy to get rich, buy more fire trucks and manage every emergency.

If you love tycoon games and you’re always thinking about becoming a rich tycoon, then it’s time to start playing Idle Firefighter Tycoon! If you get rich enough, you will be able to buy ambulances and hire doctors, that will help make this emergency game even more entertaining! In other emergency games you don’t get the chance to upgrade your fire trucks or expand your fire station, but in this clicker game it is possible to become an idle tycoon. Unlike other tap games and simulators, you will use your riches to tap and improve your fire station, you’ll get the chance to earn money, even when you’re offline; so come back and keep playing this fire truck game!

Do you have what it takes to become a rich idle tap tycoon? Start tapping and making more money, play also offline! To become a millionaire tap tycoon and get rich you can also upgrade the kitchen, emergency call room and leisure room, get the maximum out of this idle game. Once you have finished upgrading the fire station, go directly to the next one and get rich!
    Other idle tycoon games don’t give you the chance to resolve an emergency, but Idle Firefighter Tycoon does! You can become a rich tycoon also by picking your worthy firemen and rescuing the city buildings. Once the emergency is solved, tap to get a surprise…
    ...What is it? It’s a new captain to help you fight new emergencies! Enlarge your firefighter team, click to upgrade your fire station and get rich like an idle tycoon in this clicker game simulator! There’s no tapping like other idle firefighter games.

Features:
    🚒 Use your profit to manage your fire station. You decide how many firefighters will be part of the squad!
    🚒 Assign captains to different areas of your fire station. No other idle game gives you the chance to customize your fire house so much to become a rich tycoon.
    🚒 Have you become a millionaire already? Then start tapping, because in this tap game you can upgrade your fire trucks to make them faster and bigger! Level up and tap, expand the kitchen and emergency room of your fire station, so that your firefighters can solve the emergency faster in this tap game simulator!
    🚒 Unlock ambulances and paramedics, they’ll also increase your riches! This is the only tycoon game that will let you manage dozens of firefighters and paramedics as well! Are you ready to save lives in this emergency game?
    🚒 Enjoy new firefighters challenges in this exciting tycoon game! Just one spark can start the fire and you can be the hero in this idle game!

Unlike other clicker games, you’ll be able to dispatch fire trucks and ambulances, while you manage your firefighters and tap to become a millionaire idle tycoon full of gold and riches.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free In-App Purchases

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.handsomeoldtree.idlefirefightertycoon

dodol

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Screenshot_2021-09-07-12-38-28.png

Help please. how to resolve this? i dowl at playstore can play but install mod its say like this on picture.

Reactions: Ife

Ife

Member for 5 years

Ife

Member for 5 years
Must be something in your settings. Maybe Google play protect or something. I just downloaded it from Sbenny and it worked perfectly. You use Android, right? Do you use other split apk lp mods on your phone?

dodol

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Must be something in your settings. Maybe Google play protect or something. I just downloaded it from Sbenny and it worked perfectly. You use Android, right? Do you use other split apk lp mods on your phone?
yes im using android . i use other mod that using sai and lp dont have a problem like this :)

Ife

Member for 5 years
@dodol Try removing it from landscape mode. Use portrait.

Ife

Member for 5 years
@Ishiharaa pls can you help me test this? I'll send a link

Ishiharaa

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
Sure. I Just bought it

• Wow
Reactions: Ife

Ishiharaa

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'm testing It. Just a moment pls

dodol

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
ok thx .. mayb got something problem on me.. i cant play it i tried to install restauran mod still same .. thx anyway @Ishiharaa and @Ifethenovelist i dont know what the problem . bcoz i tried other mod that use sai and lp no problem at all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.