💬 Review Idle magic school by Noxis

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,373 happy users since 2014.
Register

Noxis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Idle magic school

It's a very intriguing idle game different from others. Multiple things to do and great time water.

Review:
This game is actually really good. I just started to get into mobile gaming and things of that nature but so far I've had barely any problems with the game. The only real problem with the game is that it has bugs that won't let you get your offline money as well the offline money only being around 33% of what you make when you are online. It also only lets you gain money offline for 2 hours and you need to buy something for it to be 10 hours. Other than that it's pretty fun and interesting it's not really one one those games that just becomes braindead and boring there are a lot of things you can do in the game. It also incorporates a bit of a grind which I definitely don't mind. But to me it's quite not give stars yet. So.ething that would make it five stars would be pvp with others or something like that. It might be in the game I don't know I haven't finished the game halfway yet so I wouldn't know but if it's not in the game that's something I recommend. It would be fun if you and your friends or random people could battle between academies/colleges for rewards. But don't get me wrong the game is still good just might need some improvements in areas.

Would you recommend this to other users? I definitely recommend this game to others if they are bored and need something fun to play

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐