Mod apk Idle Royale Tycoon Incremental Merge Battle Game_v1.22 - Mod Menu + Ticket

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,518 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xyummyx

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
Idle Royale Tycoon Incremental Merge Battle Game_v1.22 - MOD Menu + Ticket

Name of the game: Idle Royale Tycoon Incremental Merge Battle Game

Version: 1.22

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Collect over 100 epic weapons, merge to collect, discover and
upgrade to maximize your idle profit!

Get ready to move weapons and create your own Battle-Royal Weapon Collection! Download Idle Royale Tycoon - Incremental Merge Battle Game, one of the best Merge based sliding block puzzle game available on Google Play.

Do you love to play a 4 x 4 puzzle game but tired of math and numbers? Are you looking for an Battle-Royal puzzle game for your Android device? Search no further! Idle Royale Tycoon - Incremental Merge Battle Game place for you to play and compete with your friends.

“Weapon Merge” is a unique concept of weapon building based on the classic Match 2 3 game-play. Rather than planning, you drag and drop the weapon tiles to merge Rocket Launcher, Ak47, V-coins and epic gliders in order to create larger inventory and increase the population of your Battle-Royal Idle Merge Game. The objective of this puzzle game is to build a Weapon Inventory as large as possible and unlock many different Weapons and secret Skins and Rarity.

How to Play:

Our Idle Royale Tycoon - Incremental Merge Battle Game Weapons strategy game is very easy to play. Just drag and drop similar Weapons tiles together to involve them. When two Weapons with the same Number touch they will merge into one. Simple to learn but hard to master.

Idle Royale Tycoon - Incremental Merge Battle Game Weapons is an easy to play, hard to master merge town game for your Android device. Both kids and adult can equally enjoy building a quite new Battle-Royal experience in this Idle Game and convert their free time into fun time.
This Idle Royal - Merge & Collect Battle Weapons sliding block puzzle game is specially designed for the people who love to play Battle-Royal games.

A crazy mix with familiar epic weapon skins and idle game mode!

Have fun!

It’s time to build and grow your own Idle Weapon inventory!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.evolutiongames.mergebattleweapon
MOD Features:
MOD Menu + Ticket

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: xYummYx

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 42 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 102 times

Ethalion

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Tapping on cheat menu does nothing.

UPDATE:

Restart app and menu works.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Buttsonbooty

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I apologise,I'm an idiot,which button is it? I know there are five on the bottom. I have 3 tickets so far and haven't used them

xyummyx

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
I apologise,I'm an idiot,which button is it? I know there are five on the bottom. I have 3 tickets so far and haven't used them
There is a button for 5, button for 1, and a button for 1.

Dkdks

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Finene

R3tr0xzr

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
My Review:
I tried this game from some other site, from where I joined here..

Pros:
Hack works flawless, perfectly..
You can get unlimited coins/gems like required.

Cons:
It takes hell lot of time to make 5 tanks, unsure what happens after same..
Took me 6+ hours to reach level 13 of tanks. (then gave up).

Conclusion:
Its great entertainment though.. Must try it once.

Idle Royale Tycoon Incremental Merge Battle Game_v1.22 - Mod Menu + Ticket was released by xyummyx and 8598 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.