Mod apk If My Heart Had Wings Ltd. Ed. { All Characters/Stories Unlocked}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,160 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

If My Heart Had Wings Ltd. Ed 2.2.4

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Axiom

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 68 times

• ■ Story

Set in Kazegaura, a suburb in Japan, just outside of Tokyo,
    'If My Heart Had Wings' is an animated visual novel bringing forth a passionate,
    youthful and dream filled high school life story.

Aoi Minase returns with shattered dreams to his wind-swept hometown of Kazegaura.

There, atop a hill lined with windmills, he encounters a wheelchair-bound girl,
    Kotori Habane, and a beautiful, white glider soaring through the sky.

Together, they decide to revive their school's defunct Soaring Club in order to ride the "Morning Glory",
    a phantom cloud carried on the wind that blows across Kazegaura.

This is a tale of youth, a tale of boys and girls who loved the sky.

■ New feature

★ You can play the continuation of the current mobile version.
    We will keep you updated with the following stories.

★ You won't have to use Wings anymore to read.
    You can now freely read all the current scenarios.

★ Offline play
    Once you download all the required data, you can play the game offline.
    It is not necessary to download everything beforehand, you can download while playing, but we recommend that you download everything for a comfortable gameplay.

★ Comment posting function
    This new function allows you to post comments on a current scene. You can then share your review about moving or funny stories with all the players.
    This function can be enable/disabled, so if you want to concentrate on the scenario, just disable it.
    If you want to share your thoughts with others, enable it.

★ Skip function
    If you want to replay the game, you will be able to skip scenes that you've already played.

■ Basic Information

- Free-To-Play
    - Play the first half of the PC version for free.
    (Individual Flight scenarios must be purchased from the in-app store.)
    - Ability to start the game from where you left off previously.(Auto-continue function in place.)
    - Optional save and load functions

※notice

- This game is not compatible with non-NEON enabled devices.

■ Additional content

- Alarm functions- The main character Kotori will speak at the set time. (Exclusive alarm voice included.)
    - News and updates for the app will be delivered by Kotori. (Exclusive notification voice included.)

■ Addition of sounds

- Exclusive system sounds for brand logo, title call, save and load functions
    - Exclusive rare voice-overs for alarm and error notifications. Over 30 different voice-overs were recorded specially for this.

■ Special features

- Addition of images, homepage, and magazine-like visuals in the game. (non-existent in the PC version.)

■ Game system

- Equipped with important visual novel functions- i.e. auto-play and backlog functions.
    - Settings such as volume control, text/auto-play speed and window transparency can be set by the user.
    - Ability to turn off movie effects for better performance on slower devices.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Modded SD Data so that All Characters under the IAP Store are unlocked.

{Not fully tested.} I bought the characters legitimately and packed the story data and characters into the attached zip file. I tested it partially on my girls phone and when I opened it all the data shows up.

I started the game, closed it and reopened it and so far all is good. But I haven't made it to a story arc where the game needs to go down that path, so when someone gets there, let me know if this works still.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

1. Download the game from the Playstore.
    2. Run once.
    3. If you wish to play the game offline, while the game is open, click "Play" then on then left, click "Pre-Download"
    It's about 500mbs, so it will take somtime or you can just download the game files above, that's the large file I uplopaded.
    4. Once you've decided, close the game out and unzip and extract files to "Andoird/data" and overwrite everything when it asks.
    5. Run the game again and go to "Shop" now it should say "Bought" for all Characters/Scenerios"
    6. Enjoy :D

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Axiom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.mediac3.imh

Post automatically merged:

@jeremiah
Not sure if you still need or want this, but here it is :D

Last edited:
Downloaded 20 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the heads up. I'll double check and I'll play a bit further on my girls phone and see what happens.

Clashersandesh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works great, I didn’t read the instruction and copied and pasted the data files instead of extracting into the directory. Thanks

Xestria

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Uhhh... The second link seems to be taking me to the statistics

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

A2rael

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the mod ‪⸜(*ˊᵕˋ* )⸝‬

If My Heart Had Wings Ltd. Ed. { All Characters/Stories Unlocked} was released by Axiom and 7948 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.