I'm currently watching The Good Place...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,759 happy users since 2014.
Register

Shhsdmxmxm

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The show is itself amazing but the characters just make it even more awesome. The plot is pretty good with the twists not being that great. Anyways, this show is a solid 8.5/10.

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
what season are you on?

AZZU17

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love that show!!
The only problem is that I am really slow so I'm still watching the second season, but I love the characters.

Heikennn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Good Place is a really good show, Is one of the few show that make you realise while seen it you want to better yourself, is really optimistic and funny without becoming boring, it's even full with philosophycals dilemma in a clever funny way. I really wish there where more show like that.
Which season are you in?
I'm on 4 season waiting for the finale!

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I definitely didn't expect to like the show as much as I did. To be honest, I just checked it out because of Kristen Bell and Mike Schur, and I'm glad I did! It's definitely unlike a lot of the shows out there. I'm 2 episodes behind and I'm trying to hold out because I don't want it to end 😭

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I finally watched the series finale last night and I was like 😭😭😭 I totally understand what people have been saying about it being bittersweet. I also love that they added the live sit down with Seth Meyers at the end where the cast members toasted each other. Great stuff! I will miss this show!

Blueeyedtimothy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I miss new episodes for this show. It was so interesting to see this take on the afterlife. There is so much more they could have gone into.

Undermybreath

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I haven't seen the latest season, but The Good Place is absolutely spectacular.

mimikitty

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Is it worth it?
Since I'm trying to find a good tv show to get into. I do love the actress, but I hate shows when I ship one couple and then they 'kill' him off and then I have to settle for someone else...

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I haven't finished this series yet but I loved watching it too. Such an interesting plot with a refreshing kind of humor. The intro song reminds me of The Sims, which is also a good thing!

rachelz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I haven't finished this series yet but I loved watching it too. Such an interesting plot with a refreshing kind of humor. The intro song reminds me of The Sims, which is also a good thing!
how did I miss this detail??? It's probably the reason I love the intro so much, because it reminds me of The Sims :ROFLMAO:
The Good Place is spectacular. I watched two times before and I loved the ending, even if it was a little controversial for some people. Most people I know that watched the show dropped on 2nd season because it wasn't the same focus of S1, but I think it evolved in a different pace. It wasn't worse, just different. My mom even showed some interest in watching it so we watched from the beggining (my 3rd time!)

And I can really say that once they all
come back to life in S3,
things really made a difference to me. I felt like even I could turn my life around, like Eleanor.
10/10 to me