I'm looking for an APK of War for the West

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,229 happy users since 2014.
Register

JoseDi4s

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I recently discovered this game and I saw a link on YouTube linked to Sbenny but I couldn't find the modified apk on that post, was a APK with MOD Menu or some things "unlocked" in the game like more army, money and that kind of stuff, if someone can provide the link of the APK modified and update I'll be very glad. Thanks!

JoseDi4s

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years

Ilovegod

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
I found those two
> [Hosted Games] The War for the West v.1.0.1 ACOM MEGA MOD Mod apk

>
when I was searching for the game, can you tell if that one you posted have the same features?
Post automatically merged:

I found those two
> [Hosted Games] The War for the West v.1.0.1 ACOM MEGA MOD Mod apk

>
when I was searching for the game, can you tell if that one you posted have the same features?
Hers has a mod menu that add more features to game compared to the author one( by the way supports him as he add cheat menu unlike the other "ones") and update where you can do anything like you want unlimited money but small army you can do that with hers while the one you found is outdated and can only add one thing like unlimited army but limited money or you can have everything but it would make you very op.

Ilovegod

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
It's KasamiGi MOD Menu and here

Ilovegod

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
Let me show you.

JoseDi4s

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
What happened to me was, I played this game before and i have a save game. I wanted to start a new without doing everything to farm money and army so I looked after a modded version, I installed Kasami MOD Menu version but it's pretty similar to the one I was playing (without mods). And the games doesn't star like it's my first time playing, the game goes straight to my last save, I deleted everything I could of the game in android and sd card files.

What happened to me was, I played this game before and i have a save game. I wanted to start a new without doing everything to farm money and army so I looked after a modded version, I installed Kasami Mod Menu version but it's pretty similar to the one I was playing (without mods). And the games doesn't star like it's my first time playing, the game goes straight to my last save, I deleted everything I could of the game in android and sd card files.

Ilovegod

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
Go to show stats
Screenshot_20211201-181233_War for the West.jpg

Go next after
Screenshot_20211201-181239_War for the West.jpg

Click options
Screenshot_20211201-181245_War for the West.jpg

Click cheat
Screenshot_20211201-181250_War for the West.jpg

Now this

Screenshot_20211201-181258_War for the West.jpg

Now you can do whatever you want.

JoseDi4s

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
But the Cheat Menu was already put in the game by the Creator?
There's a cheat like the one I showed in the video?

Ilovegod

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years

Like I said before her Mod add more features to the game compared the author.

Ilovegod

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
What happened to me was, I played this game before and i have a save game. I wanted to start a new without doing everything to farm money and army so I looked after a modded version, I installed Kasami MOD Menu version but it's pretty similar to the one I was playing (without mods). And the games doesn't star like it's my first time playing, the game goes straight to my last save, I deleted everything I could of the game in android and sd card files.

What happened to me was, I played this game before and i have a save game. I wanted to start a new without doing everything to farm money and army so I looked after a modded version, I installed Kasami Mod Menu version but it's pretty similar to the one I was playing (without mods). And the games doesn't star like it's my first time playing, the game goes straight to my last save, I deleted everything I could of the game in android and sd card files.
That's interesting, did you uninstall the unmod app before installing it, because if you don't it would update it and sending you back before but this time the code is different.

JoseDi4s

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yes, I uninstalled the "normal version" and installed the modded version. Funny enough the normal version already had cheat menu.

Ilovegod

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
Yes, I uninstalled the "normal version" and installed the modded version. Funny enough the normal version already had cheat menu.
Sorry but did try to find it before going to a Mod for it.