Im nothing now😭

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,298,085 happy users since 2014.
Register

MGarrett

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Im just a little curious i have been with you for years now and had a VIP status. But since you upgraded your site. I no longer carry a title Are there any special discounts for members who had VIP status. I live in Canada and its so expensive to live here right now and i really Love your site. If their is anything you can do please let me no. Thank You

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
You at least get a Discount.

I do not know if there are other any Features that a VIP can do.. like for Example:

- Accessing 18+ Area
- Free Downloads
- First Priority

The VIP had been discontinued. Seeing as you still have the Tag, maybe there is still some Features that are still activated. 🤷‍♀️

Besides.. you won’t lose that VIP and you will keep it Forever. You are basically Important and can Flex xD

secretbunker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 6 years
Never think or even intimate that you're nothing.
To those who love you, you're very important.
To those you've helped, you're a lifesaver.
Beyond that, you're a citizen of the Dominion of Canada.
You're a free human being.
You're a child of God Almighty.
Don't sell yourself short.
Don't destroy or harm what you've spent your life building, YOU.
I can't speak for anyone but me, but I suspect as others read this, you'll soon discover just how important you are.
Every human being matters.
Every human life is priceless.
You'll be surprised as you discover just how important you are to the dozens, maybe hundreds of people who admire and love you.

Last edited:

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP ♥️From Sbennytopia♥️
✌️ Community Team
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Hello, you don't have to be discouraged by so little! Life is a wonderful gift! This site is a beautiful it's like a virtual family

So live your real life with those who love you

And here you are important because every member is !
🥰
Post automatically merged:

Never think or even intimate that you're nothing.
To those who love you, you're very important.
To those you've helped, you're a lifesaver.
Beyond that, you're a citizen of the Dominion of Canada.
You're a free human being.
You're a child of God Almighty.
Don't sell yourself short.
Don't destroy or harm what you've spent your life building, YOU.
I can't speak for anyone but me, but I suspect as others read this, you'll soon discover just how important you are.
Every human being matters.
Every human life is priceless.
You'll be surprised as you discover just how important you are to the dozens, maybe hundreds of people who admire and live you.
Fantastic 🤩

MGarrett

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the encouraging words! I actually didn't expect anyone to reply to my thread, I found this site 6 years ago, and although I am "not" Tech savvy I joined as a VIP I have never joined anything before now as I'm very weary of joining anything. Funny since I have 7 children I haven't really the time to anyway! Thank You Again "Bless you and your heart" 😊

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP ♥️From Sbennytopia♥️
✌️ Community Team
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the encouraging words! I actually didn't expect anyone to reply to my thread, I found this site 6 years ago, and although I am "not" Tech savvy I joined as a VIP I have never joined anything before now as I'm very weary of joining anything. Funny since I have 7 children I haven't really the time to anyway! Thank You Again "Bless you and your heart" 😊
Thank you, I think you're a nice person and I'm glad you're here with us on Sbenny.com

Hello, have a nice day and have a good Sunday 😍