Image-Line FL Studio Producer Edition 20.8.4 2576

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,391 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sammygalaxy

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Image-Line FL Studio Producer Edition 20.8.4 2576

Description: FL Studio is a complete software music production environment or Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). Representing more than 20 years of innovative development it has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.

Installation Instructions: Activation using cmd files:
1. Install flstudio_win_20.8.4.2576.exe
2. Activate FL Studio by running "FL_20.8.4.2576_Reg.cmd" from the folder "Activate\FL_20.8.4.2576_Reg" (Important: Files "FL_20.8.4.2576_Reg.cmd" and "Default news.20.8.4.2576.rss "must be in the same folder.)
3. Block FL Studio from accessing the network by running "Firewall_IL" or "HostPatch_IL.cmd" from the "CMD\Firewall_IL" or "CMD\HostPatch_IL" folder, respectively

Manual activation:
1. Install flstudio_win_20.8.4.2576.exe
2. Specify the path to the license file "FLRegKey_20.8.3.reg" from the FL Studio window or click on the file "FLRegKey_20.8.3.reg" 2 times with the mouse.
3. Copy and replace the file "Default news.rss" to the folder "C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio 20\System\Internet"
4. Delete, if there is a file "Default news.rss" from the folder "C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Image-Line\FL Studio\Settings\Internet"
5. Block FL Studio access to image-line servers by adding to the hosts file:
0.0.0.0 support.image-line.com
0.0.0.0 rss.image-line.com

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 15 times

Qbot7268

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Greetings, I've come to say that this is a very nice crack of FL Studio, it worked for the first few days for me and I was able to make my first Friday Night Funkin' cover, however after a few restarts, it went back to the Trial version and I couldn't view my projects anymore. This is unfortunate, as I wish to continue working on Friday Night Funkin' covers, thank you, and I hope I can find a solution to this.

Attachments

SikNinjaK

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Downloading now, thank you! Any chance you know how to get all the plug-ins?