📰 News! Important news about Game/App Releases and Game/App Requests

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,950 happy users since 2014.
Register

Bong

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
we earned 25 SB Points in daily login
just login everyday

smptotzkie

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
sounds good but a little confusing about posting a game request or apps....u will charged 100sb but at the end of the day your request went in to nothing....LOL

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 6 years
Hey bro @Sbenny ! I have been here for some time! I have followed every news so far. I download alot of mods from here from an user called @Axiom :D i am sure you all know him! But i downloaded alot of nice games from you as well! I just want to thank you that i can be a part of such an amazing community! I have no problem with this at all. I really love this page and its people. I hope that we will be here for a LONG TIME! :D and i didn't forget my promise that i will buy a vip! I wish you guys the best of luck! I downloaded some games from @Debby and @DarkPhantom as well! I love your content! I will be here as always for amazing mods! It is i one of your and @Axiom 's most loyal fan!:D keep up the great work and i wish you a wonderfull career!

Kelta

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm absolutely new here, and this sounds more than fair to me considering how much is offered for free. I know there is a lot of hard-working people involved, and genuine people who want to be an active part of the community. "Cull the wheat from the chaff.":lurking:

Bheflin81

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Completely understandable I see some of the same requests over and over lol I try to do my part and look through forums before I submit a request lol but I to guess I dont look hard enough sometimes. So by you doing this hopefully it will cut down on the non sense 😜 thanks again for everything @Sbenny

Morgan312

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
With a lot of spamming thread these days I totally agree with this decision . It's just a small price to pay compare to your hard work and wonderful things you guys has done for us and more than that you give it for free so thank you for everything .

Spk100

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Although I'm pretty new, I think this is a very good new feature. When I came here, it took me some time but I followed all the requirements before requesting a game and I thought about all those who didn't and how they affect people like us. Hopefully, this will shut down the many spammers and encourage people to become a part of the community. Thanks again for your efforts.

ScottT1224

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I totally agree with these new rules. SBenny and all the contributors spend their lives releasing new game and app mods for our enjoyment.

BOOGADYBOO

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Being new on the block I’m sure I’ll make waves here but I can understand it from both sides. I look a the requests daily and see there are a lot so TOTALLY understand why the 100 sb dollars is a good thing. And I personally understand the work you guys put into this and offering it to us gamers FREE is amazingly generous and highly appreciated. Therefore I’m behind you on this request to charge. However on the other side I can ( from personally requesting a mod in the forum ) also see where I would be reluctant to request ever again. I see some requests that one of you immideately answer and say you’ll get started or ask questions etc. While other requests just sit there never getting a reply so we wonder, will it be done? Is it not possible? Etc... Therefore is it worth it to make a request that will never be done or even acknowledged? So while Yes I think what your doing is needed to slow folks down, I Also believe it will hinder someone like me who feels a little miffed to pay basically for a service I won’t get in the end anyway. So there’s my 2 cents for what it’s worth lol

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Those who know me best will know my urge to contradict and argue is very strong, and relentlessly constant within my soul. That part of me would very much like to call this a bad move, and rattle off a lengthy justification for that assertion. Luckily, I just smoked a joint, and am finding it super easy to bitch-slap that bit of irrationality that's trying to escape my mind, and vomit itself out onto this comment. Currently listening to a playlist comprised of Sublime, Tenacious D, and Pink Floyd is also helping with this suppression... thank you, for all you have done and continue to do for all of us to safely and fairly share and enjoy the multitude of efforts, available here for next to no cost to us members, whatsoever!! :eek::eek::headbang::rolleyes::cooldroid::cheekydroid:

Ps: can I pay money (SB Points or otherwise) for some more emojis? Ever since the update to Android Oreo o/s, my favorite emoji is gone. I feel like a foreigner when typing now, able to convey rudimentary phrases but lost at more nuanced and intricate dialogue :(

mazdaspeed

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I love the idea. It does seem like people are over doing it on the requests. And there's not enough time to get through them and it just backs things up and slows things down. I THINK ITS VERY FAIR! IM 150% BEHIND YOU ON THIS DECISION!!!

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
@Sbenny
Sounds like a kickass idea 💡.
It will definitely help reduce spam posts and help build a closer community.

I totally agree with this. You give out 25 each day for a daily login plus bonus sb for little things we do around here, plus even more ways to earn it daily. 100 sbcash is a trivial amount and those who love it here and those who want to be part of a community will understand.

Those who don't, go download a virus or fake mod/app from some random blogspot.

Also. I like @Kiyoko 's idea. The author of the mod/post should receive the 1 sbcash.

:dinodance:

I look forward to see even more great ideas from you.
Thanks for such an awesome place to visit.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Being new on the block I’m sure I’ll make waves here but I can understand it from both sides. I look a the requests daily and see there are a lot so TOTALLY understand why the 100 sb dollars is a good thing. And I personally understand the work you guys put into this and offering it to us gamers FREE is amazingly generous and highly appreciated. Therefore I’m behind you on this request to charge. However on the other side I can ( from personally requesting a mod in the forum ) also see where I would be reluctant to request ever again. I see some requests that one of you immideately answer and say you’ll get started or ask questions etc. While other requests just sit there never getting a reply so we wonder, will it be done? Is it not possible? Etc... Therefore is it worth it to make a request that will never be done or even acknowledged? So while Yes I think what your doing is needed to slow folks down, I Also believe it will hinder someone like me who feels a little miffed to pay basically for a service I won’t get in the end anyway. So there’s my 2 cents for what it’s worth lol

This is another reason this was implemented. Less requests mean we'll have higher time to spend on requests made by our loyal and active users who will gain enough SB Points to make a request. This will fasten the process, or at least we hope so.
Post automatically merged:

Those who know me best will know my urge to contradict and argue is very strong, and relentlessly constant within my soul. That part of me would very much like to call this a bad move, and rattle off a lengthy justification for that assertion. Luckily, I just smoked a joint, and am finding it super easy to bitch-slap that bit of irrationality that's trying to escape my mind, and vomit itself out onto this comment. Currently listening to a playlist comprised of Sublime, Tenacious D, and Pink Floyd is also helping with this suppression... thank you, for all you have done and continue to do for all of us to safely and fairly share and enjoy the multitude of efforts, available here for next to no cost to us members, whatsoever!! :eek::eek::headbang::rolleyes::cooldroid::cheekydroid:

Ps: can I pay money (SB Points or otherwise) for some more emojis? Ever since the update to Android Oreo o/s, my favorite emoji is gone. I feel like a foreigner when typing now, able to convey rudimentary phrases but lost at more nuanced and intricate dialogue :(
You can, in the meantime, use all the emjoy you want from your android keyboard. This site does support emojis from keybaords, too.

Also, why not to add this 1 Cash to the person, who posted thread with mod?
Nice idea, IMPLEMENTED!

I will edit the first post in a few minutes.

@Sbenny
Sounds like a kickass idea 💡.
It will definitely help reduce spam posts and help build a closer community.

I totally agree with this. You give out 25 each day for a daily login plus bonus sb for little things we do around here, plus even more ways to earn it daily. 100 sbcash is a trivial amount and those who love it here and those who want to be part of a community will understand.

Those who don't, go download a virus or fake mod/app from some random blogspot.

Also. I like @Kiyoko 's idea. The author of the mod/post should receive the 1 sbcash.

:dinodance:

I look forward to see even more great ideas from you.
Thanks for such an awesome place to visit.
This has been just implemented :)

BOOGADYBOO

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Although we do get 25 SB Points a day ( which is awesome) it can also be stolen from us. I’m saving up to spend 1500 SB Points for a bank, but that’s only 30 days of safety from what I see then I have to save it again. don’t get me wrong, I do think the 100 is a nesessity it will just hinder me personally but really how many games do I need to play anyway lol