✅ Solved Increase the transparency and clear the air on what happens on the forum.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,069 happy users since 2014.
Register

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
There was a big "misunderstanding" in the chat a few minutes ago, where a user on the forum complained about the sharing of accounts by a modder. She also said that her personal information was on the thread and implied legal action against the forum and Sbenny. I'm suggesting that, in order to prevent such situations to happen in the future, we have a fixed thread? Or perhaps a huge banner with flashing lights that says exactly the kind of activity that happens on the forum, outside of modding. In short, increasing the clarity and transparency on Sbenny's activities to such an extent that there should be absolutely no doubt as to what transpires here, so that our modders and users are not harassed on the chat would be a welcome change.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I'm pretty sure we can't announce "hey, we're a modding community, come and get your games hacked!", Because every other modding forum/service/website i've seen always uses the "improving/enhancing" word for their games, to prevent a ddos and that kind of stuff here, but well, seeing what's happened, *sigh* we need to give the new users an intro of what happened as well now, i guess

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Complains are just complains without proofs.
Sure, let the Karen call their manager on us.
Well, were you there when that happened? Things went really awry.

And please, don't call someone Karen that openly, and without some background info.

Anyways, @agarriberri , @Darom , @Nicoletta and anybody else who is reading this, I contacted sbenny shortly afterwards and now the cracked accounts section Is removed once and for all.

Last edited:

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I'm glad that was settled as it's one less headache for Sbenny and for us in general. Once again, thanks for acting expeditiously, I greatly appreciate it.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I'm glad that was settled as it's one less headache for Sbenny and for us in general. Once again, thanks for acting expeditiously, I greatly appreciate it.
So, shall I move this thread to the solved suggession section now?
Because the account thing is gone now, and privacy is back to normal.