💬 Review Indies' Lies by Nightylight

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,551 happy users since 2014.
Register

Nightylight

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Indies' Lies

Single-player roguelike deck building game.9 Characters with Unique Traits on a Roguelike Journey. 3 classes: Wizards, Rangers and Mechanists, with each character coming with a unique set of cards and talents.

Review:
As of current 2 dlc and can be unlocked by real life money but the game itself is not pay to win. You can watch ads to get bonus items, cards, or spin for different heroes to travel with you on journey. If your character dies you will have to start the game from starting point and it rests talent unlocked and items obtained. If you don't want to spend money on the game then you can only choose from 3 heroes to start however you will receive different heroes on your journey but they will not be unlocked. So many different type of spell make it much more intriguing to play. There are 2 difficult easy and normal. There are also leaderboard and achievement you can compete for. Overall it's a good rogue like game. Definitely recommend to fellow gamers who enjoy a feel of medieval age in their game and are a fan of different type of magic. There is also a storyline but I am not much a fan of story so
i just skip it but if you like story it's also there.
It is not multiplayer or online so you will get a bit feel of lonely while playing this and you 3 heroes also has their own story to play which you can unlocked by completing certain achievement. That's it for the review I guess.

Would you recommend this to other users?

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐