Infamous Machine V1.1 Paid Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,891 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Infamous Machine V1.1

Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blyts.infamousmachine
No Root Needed
Online Game? Yes

Features Given
Paid Unlocked
No IAP-(in app purchases)
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine is a hilarious point-and-click adventure!
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine is a hilarious point-and-click adventure in which you stumble irresponsibly through history to help legendary geniuses complete their masterworks!

Kelvin is the well-meaning research assistant of Dr. Edwin Lupin, an outstanding but tacky physicist who goes completely nuts when his life’s work, a shower-shaped time machine, is ridiculed by the scientific community. Bent on leaving his mark, Lupin launches himself into the past to prevent history’s greatest geniuses from completing their defining works, so HE can complete them instead.

Now the very fabric of time is beginning to unravel, and it’s up to Kelvin and his fellow research assistant Lise to repair it. Point and click your way through three wacky, gorgeously drawn chapters to help Ludwig van Beethoven, Isaac Newton, and Leonardo da Vinci achieve their destined greatness!

Credit Me
SusieQ™

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Show me some Love..click the
"LIKE"

Downloaded 22 times

Thulsa18

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks. Wasn't working on my phone (I guess it checks for google services?) but got it to work on my tablet

Last edited:
Infamous Machine V1.1 Paid Unlocked was released by SusieQ and 1308 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.