💬 Review Infinix Note 7 by TweakerZ

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,558 happy users since 2014.
Register

TweakerZ

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Infinix Note 7

infinix-note7-3.jpg

Description
It's in the budget sector for sure with 2 variants, both habouring a new chip; The MediaTek Helio G70.

Variants:
The 4+64gb for $213
The 6+128gb for $245

Main Specs
📲 720x1640 6.95" Infinity-O IPS display
🎮 MediaTek Helio G70
📶 4G LTE (up to 150mbps)
🛡 Corning Gorilla glass
🔌 Micro USB (18w fast charge)
📷 48mp primary at the rear & 16mp Front
🔋 5000 mah

Subsection
The device should be the priced jewel of the company called infinix, they're known for bringing the unbelievable i.e Great specs at low price.

The Body
Upfront, you have got a 6.95 inch IPS LCD display with a hole punch camera cut-out, and the device weighs 206 grams, that's enough for it to feel like premium device. It's external body measures a height of 173.4mm, a width of 79mm and a thickness of 8.8mm. That's good enough for a hand to hold 😁.

Hardware & Software
It is an unarguably good looking device and under the hood running the show is an Octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 processor capable of very much, especially in the gaming region. It's powered by a 5000mah battery, combined with a 720p display, it promises alot of screen on time. It comes with a customized version of Android called XOS 6.0 (Android 10) which has it's own theme engine already pre installed on it and trust me, there's a theme that'll suit your style 😍.

Camera
I'm not a camera guy but I'll get into it. It's rear consists of:
48mp primary camera
2mp macro camera
2mp depth camera
2mp dedicated video camera

It's front camera is a 16mp AI camera, to capture the moment as beautifully as possible.

Connectivity consists of:
Bluetooth 5.0
4G LTE
3.5mm headphone jack

Furthermore it's got a snappy face unlock supported by a side mounted fingerprint sensor. The device use supercharge 3.0 technology.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The processor, it's new, snappy & great for gaming. The cameras are awesome 😍. The low resolution with GPU and Battery combined would be like smartphone gaming heaven.

Things I don't like
It's a bit hard to hold in one hand. With the fingerprint being at the side might be a challenge to left handed users in many ways.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend for low budget users not power users, it can handle most of the modern android games snappily without lag & also perform demanding tasks by combining the GPU and RAM performance 😁.
(4.25 stars)